Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitmaster Club Gear needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mackdaddy
    replied
    i already asked about the shirt, MH said it is a Special order shirt, cost around 75.00$. At that time not interested in clothing, but with all this interest maybe he would be. That would be great. I asked about the shirt in the turkey Or pork butt video post. It's the apple cranberry crisp post.
    Last edited by mackdaddy; August 20, 2015, 10:06 PM. Reason: A correction

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    Maybe something too with Meathead-isms like: "if you boil ribs the terrorists win!"

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    I want an apron! A funny one, with a silly saying on it, like

AR Pitmaster: Get away from my grill! (or smoker, whichever is more applicable.) I'd even get two aprons, depending on what I'm cooking that day.

or AR Pitmaster: Grin and Q' It!

Kathryn

P.S. I have an embroidery machine, although not as fancy a one as Mark mgaretz has. Maybe I'll embroider my own.
    Last edited by fzxdoc; August 20, 2015, 03:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    David Parrish ,

Merch Ideas:
    • Official Pitmaster Club Shirt (like the black/red button up that Meathead has) embroidered w/name
    • T-Shirt
    • Decals
    • Hats
    • Aprons
    • Autographed Copy of Meathead 's book that is coming out or a Pitmaster edition
    • Beer Koozie w/ Amazing Ribs on it and possible wording of:
      • Drink the Beer... Don't shove it up the Chicken's @$$
      • Stuff the Beer Here not "There" (picture of chicken)
    • BBQ tools: tongs, spatula, meat hook, brush, knife, etc...
    • rock glass
    • tumbler
    • Bottle openers
    • Branded digital thermometer
    The list could go on... But big idea is something that we can identify other members with or that we can show our support with.

Just a thought!

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    I'll take a Pitmaster car key locator!

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    commented on 's reply
    OH Yeah.. need bottle openers!!!! Good idea!

• Juddlight
    replied
    Ya stickers shirts n all that stuff wld great!

Leave a comment:

• Breadhead
    replied
    You might want to consider AmazingRibs bottle openers to mount on your grill tables too.😎

I've got 2 mounted on my BGE table and would gladly replace them for the AR version.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Still a work in progress. Where would you like things to go?

• Nate
    replied
    David Parrish , I was MIA for a bit because of work etc.... Did we ever get anywhere with this?

Leave a comment:

• kirikintha
    commented on 's reply
    @all - I am working on them here, will have ASAP! Hoping in a week or two, but I am a new dad and distracted lately... OOO SQUIRREL!

• kirikintha
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, I am soooo wearing that while pushing a beer can up a chix rump. AND making that my avatar. JP.

• Nate
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Meathead!

• Meathead
    replied
    I'll get on some of these!

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    Cool, I just thought I'd check to see how "close" to the original logo the design should be. Mind you, I don't want to change it, just a bit curious as to how creative one can be. Oh well, I'll do some sketching and see if I come up with something.
    Can I ask what font is used for the AR logo here on the forum?

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here