Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error following a sub-forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error following a sub-forum

I tried to follow the new kamado forum by clicking the follow box at the top of the sub-forum and received this error:

Error: You need to be a member and you need to log in to access The Pit

If you are not a member, click here to join. If you are a member,click here to log in. If you have lost your login or password click here. Please note that your Pitmaster Club login information may be different from your login information for posting comments on the rest of the website.

I'm logged in, my name shows up as logged in, and even after logging in again I get this error. Is this a problem, or an I trying to subscribe to an unsubscribable thing?

I'd give this a day or two. It could be because the channel is so new. vBulletin has a few ghosts in the machine if you know what I mean.

Comment

It looks like the follow is working, even though the error popped up.

Comment

Originally posted by Christobol View Post
        It looks like the follow is working, even though the error popped up.

OK good to know. We're prepping The Pit for an upgrade to vBulletin 5.1.3. We're hopeful this will squash some of these intermittent bugs folks have been running into. It addresses 270+ bugs.

Comment

I can follow individual topics in a sub-forum (the PBC forum) but get the error message when I opt to follow the entire PBC forum.

Kathryn

Comment

Originally posted by fzxdoc View Post
            I can follow individual topics in a sub-forum (the PBC forum) but get the error message when I opt to follow the entire PBC forum.

Kathryn

It's got to be a bug. Once we've updated to the latest vB version please let me know if the issue persists.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here