Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Live Events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Live Events?

I don't know how to login to Meathead's monthly online talk show ahead of time?
    Can one sign up for reminders on email? I get busy then I forget the time or date. Then on the extra/special events for members, I don't know how to sign into those either. Is there a forum I am suppose to follow?
    Thanks.

You can set notifications on You Tube for his page. His You Tube Channel is "Barbecue" Hit the Bell icon and set to "all". You do have to have a Youtube or Gmail Account. But that is easy to set up.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 1.43.21 PM.png
Views:	189
Size:	410.7 KB
ID:	1123646

You can also "Follow" Happy Hour Live Interactive Broadcasts. Every time a post is made to the Channel you will get a notification. Meathead always makes a topic when there is a broadcast, but not for the Fireside chats. However, I will mention this to him as this might make it easier for members to become aware of them. Good idea!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 1.46.11 PM.png
Views:	177
Size:	198.6 KB
ID:	1123647

Comment

Not sure if the YouTube thing Spinake mentions will work because Happy Hours are private for members only. But we usually post info about upcoming Happy Hours in the Happy Hour channel in advance so following that channel will notify you (see Spinaker's note above), we also post in the in the Announcements channel so ALL members should follow that channel, and in newsletter Hot From The Pit. We try not to bombard members with too much email so sending out a special announcement email of these events might get complaints. This months' event on Wagyu was great. I will be posting the recording shortly.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here