Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the SUWYC 2016-2020 Archive Topic Hopelessly Broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the SUWYC 2016-2020 Archive Topic Hopelessly Broken?

I have a question about the SUWYC 2016 to 2020 topic: this topic

On pages 1 through 98, the archive shows posts in order from March 6, 2016 to Feb 12, 2017. Then the posts start to get weird and jump around after Huskee 's post #1484.

Here we go again. Show us what you're cooking! III (https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/forum/the-pit-mastery-program/108549-show-us-what-you-re-cooking-iii) was starting to act a little quirky so we're starting the next round with SUWYC! IV. Past Show Us What You're Cooking Threads: SUWYC I (https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/for

I've tried to find recipes linked to posts in the SUWYC topic for 2020 and they are not to be found, at least by me.

Can the posts from Feb 2017 through 2020 be reclaimed? Or are they somewhere that I'm not looking?

Thanks, in advance, raywjohnson .

Kathryn

I came across this issue myself, trying to find something recently.

Comment

I'm guessing that there's a 100 page default limit for threads. Maybe this can be bumped?

Comment

As you noted they got attached to the end of the SUWYC topic from 3/6/16 ( shown as SUWYC 3/6/2016 - 11/7/2020 on the channel). Each subsequent SUWYC is shown as a post with about 1000 comments at the end of the 3/6/2016 topic with some jumping around. Not sure if the pictures made it though. I know links to the thread posts no longer work, not sure how to fix this.
        Last edited by 58limited; November 10, 2021, 03:09 PM.

Comment

They may be lost. There was some consolidating a while back and each SUWYC topic got merged into one, as your link shows. This may be the issue. We'll add this to the queue of investigations....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here