Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW Recipe: Competition Chicken, by Darren Warth of Smokey D's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying this with what I have on hand. When the stimulus check comes I'll use it to buy all the ingredients in this recipe, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post

Competition Chicken Recipe, by Darren Warth of Smokey D's
      Discover how to create perfect award-winning competition BBQ chicken with this tested recipe from Darren Warth of Iowa’s Smokey D’s BBQ. Arguably the hottest team on the barbecue cooking circuit, Iowa's Smokey D's guide you through the various steps involved in creating amazing 1st place worthy grilled chicken thighs!

Click image for larger version

Name:	competition-chicken.jpg
Views:	915
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	652988
      It sounds complicated, but in reality it's just the technique that we are looking for. Thanks Darren, you guys have a couple of steps I wasn't doing. I am definitely going to try your process after I recover from knee surgery.

Comment

Added the link to the video interview Clint Cantwell did with Darren a couple years ago to the top post.

Comment

Any luck getting the recipe link to work?

Comment

gump10000 works fine for me. I realize that you don't have an avatar but when you're on the free site do you see your current, blank avatar in the top right of the free site?

Click image for larger version

Name:	freesite.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	848867

Comment

Link works fine for me! Thx for the recipe too!

Comment

Hmm...hindquarters are on sale this week too. Hmm...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here