Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: NEW Grill/Smoker Review- The Smokin Brothers' Premier 30 Pellet Grill!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: NEW Grill/Smoker Review- The Smokin Brothers' Premier 30 Pellet Grill!

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that will end up on the free site BEFORE it gets published there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

The Smokin Brothers' Premier 30 Pellet Grill, by Clint Cantwell
    Here's a comprehensive, hands-on gold medal review of the Smokin Brothers Premier 30 pellet grill, the best selling model for this family owned and operated smoker and grill company. The “made in the USA” Premier 30 is a high quality pellet cooker featuring a total cooking surface of 792 square inches.

Click image for larger version

Name:	smoking-pork-butt.jpg
Views:	1159
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	573781

I have a MAK which I love... but there is something about these SB grills that catches my eye. They seem to be an outstanding bang for your buck. Some days I can actually hear the Premiere 36 calling my name. It’s kind of creepy.

Comment

Really good review, quite thorough. Interesting design with the hopper in front that serves as a shelf, nice idea. The issues I see, which seem to be common on many pellet cookers, is the cooking chamber metal seems thin. At that price point I would have expected a more robust body. Also not sure it that's a PID controller, hard to tell, but would prefer to have that again at that price point. Otherwise seems like a really nice pellet pooper !!

Comment

• Potkettleblack
        Potkettleblack commented
        Editing a comment
        There must be some solid metal on it somewhere. It weighs 200 lbs., more than my Grilla.

This may be a great next rig for me.

Comment

I too like the hopper in front doubling as a shelf. Seems convenient in the absence of using it to really know the difference.

I like how each maker has something unique about their product.

Comment

I have owned a smokin brothers grills for about 6 years and they one of the best pellet smokers. I had a traditional 30" grill for 5 years and gave it to my dad and he is still cooking on it. I upgraded to a premier 36" smoker for more space about a year ago and have never had any trouble with either smoker. They cook great and the service of the company is fantastic. The hopper in the front that doubles as a shelf works out great.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	20170701_151855.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.46 MB ID:	574034

Comment

• panteracfh3
            panteracfh3 commented
            Editing a comment
            How is the digital control on the cooker? Is there wifi capability?

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here