Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: NEW Thermometer Review- ThermoWorks ProNeedle Instant Read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: NEW Thermometer Review- ThermoWorks ProNeedle Instant Read!

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that will end up on the free site BEFORE it gets published there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

ThermoWorks ProNeedle Instant Read, by Bill McGrath

https://amazingribs.com/thermometers...mometer-review

Click image for larger version  Name:	tw_proneedle_0.jpg Views:	1 Size:	4.4 KB ID:	558016

$33 is a good price for an instant read from Thermoworks.

Comment

Love the price on that thing. Might just need to pick one up.

Comment

Why would you want this over a ThermoPop or a Thermapen? What are the "cons" of this vs. the others?

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd say a nice upgrade to the RT600C. Higher temp reading (RT only goes to 300) and quicker read time and display orientation.

I like the probe sheath. What's the difference between a standard pen thermometer and a sous vide edition? Any thoughts?

Comment

Price???

Comment

• N227GB
            N227GB commented
            Editing a comment
            $33 See my second reply in this thread.

Originally posted by klflowers View Post
          Price???
          $33 https://www.thermoworks.com/proneedle

Comment

• klflowers
            klflowers commented
            Editing a comment
            I posted that wrong. I was replying to @JG037 about the difference between the standard pen and the sous vide edition.

• JGo37
            JGo37 commented
            Editing a comment
            It's around $ 100 for the 'sous vide' edition...

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here