Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: "Burger of the Month" Recipe- Beef & Mushroom Blended Burger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: "Burger of the Month" Recipe- Beef & Mushroom Blended Burger

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that will end up on the free site BEFORE it gets published there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

In honor of September being 'Mushroom Month', here's the latest Burger of the Month from Clint Cantwell!

Beef and mushroom blended burger

https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...d-burgers-stay

Click image for larger version  Name:	mushroom_beef_blended_burger.jpg Views:	1 Size:	26.1 KB ID:	557999

Nice! I love the idea of cooking the mushrooms first, then mixing them in with the burger! Gonna have to give this one a try for sure! Thanks!

Comment

I've done this before (or at least something very similar) and it's tasty.

Comment

Oh, I’m going to have to try this. I love me some mushrooms.

Comment

Sounds good, but my wife is ahead of him. She came up with a dynamite mushroom burger a few months ago. The addition of the mushrooms really amps up the flavor, and the moisture of the burger. I am going to try this recipe!

Comment

What a killer idea! Can hardly wait to try these. Thanks. Oh wait, it's Labor Day weekend. Perfectly timed. Everyone enjoy, stay home and grill.

Comment

Oh yeah, mushrooms.

Comment

Can’t agree more. I like mushrooms ON my burger but would enjoy them IN my burger as well !! Throw in some blue cheese and I’m there !!!!

Comment

• EdF
                  EdF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Roquefort, Man! Or would it be Gorgonzola? Or Stilton? Waah!

• Troutman
                  Troutman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I like the kind that has the MOST mold in it, you can call it what you want. They have a large cheese section in our grocery. I just go for the visual ....

This sounds great!

Comment

I can't say "no" to a mushroom burger! I added criminis to my shopping list.

Comment

I cooked a slight variation on this recipe last week and it was great. The variation was to cook the sliced mushrooms with a tablespoon of Worchester sauce in butter over low heat and then finely chop them and gently mix with the meat. Cooked at 400F in cast iron. It was an umami bomb!

Comment

• RonB
                      RonB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Welcome to The Pit.

Tell us what you like to cook, and what you like to cook it on and we might be able to help improve your cooks.

Yer another one Kansas Birddog, cool that ya bumped this cuz I guess Clint, "Dad" as we call him sorta went to sleeping with this here project. Now git yer grillin butt over to the interduce yerslf & do so.
                    Last edited by FireMan; May 26, 2021, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Awesome. Mushrooms are one way to amp up umani. In fact for my next low and slow pork shoulder I plan on wetting with soy sauce, then mushroom powder and then rub!

I love to put some dehydrated onion, garlic, red pepper and celery in my burgers (veggie burgers LOL) but mushrooms sounds like and awesome idea.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here