Instagram AmazingRibs Facebook AmazingRibs X - Meathead Pinterest AmazingRibs Youtube AmazingRibs
BBQ Stars

Welcome!


This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | 30 Day Trial | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: 2 NEW Deep Fry Recipes- Fried Snickers & Fried Pickles!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sneak Peek: 2 NEW Deep Fry Recipes- Fried Snickers & Fried Pickles!

    You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that will end up on the free site BEFORE it gets published there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members



    Deep fried pickles, by Clint Cantwell

    https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...tive-appetizer

    Click image for larger version  Name:	deep_fried_pickles_with_sriracha_ranch.jpg Views:	1 Size:	43.9 KB ID:	557994




    Deep fried Snickers, by Clint Cantwell

    https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...ers-candy-bars

    Click image for larger version  Name:	deep_fried_snickers.jpg Views:	1 Size:	29.4 KB ID:	557993

    #2
    Whoa baby! Sounds good!

    Comment


      #3
      Just in time for State Fair Season!

      Comment


        #4
        I love fried pickles. I also love bacon wrapped BBQ pickles.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	POOplije8MsD1PLmx6qfN4nimG2hraaPdGHFzwPeKBis6CMvsdZA4tnedLtSwzKB4Ay4S0VF91l38hUxlACex29NwyDDuvkNMq0d77GCwixlVRXOOVPeeFbHd4nhia-An7jrZfFwZV41kctKpmitfUnYiV9C6wlGibZr-_9xIhZfwaFGkKGYW44KmgcGq8xzHcjJLZYWZa7c1BpOyTt90D6V37uws0j2g6F4Y5Tuzo_bmgYJh4WPEtiLReOW71S
Views:	313
Size:	157.9 KB
ID:	558003

        Comment


          #5
          Whoohoo something else to drop into the fryer.
          Huskee is there a deep fried sub channel? If not that might be a good one.

          Comment


            #6
            The only fried pickles I have ever had were leftovers in the fridge from the wife's work, and oh man them things are AWESOME!! I eagerly await round three.

            Comment


              #7
              Ya got my mouth waterin'.

              Comment


                #8
                I'm so glad you used slices for the fried pickles. Hate when I get spears. And while you are at the pickles, throw some pickled jalapenos into the mix. I love that combo

                Comment


                  #9
                  we have fried pickles often. I prefer a flour and cornmeal batter to a tempura or beer batter. also a tip, use the sandwich stackers. they are cut lengthwise, and can handle more dip!!!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Has there been a review of deep fryers? I need something larger than my copper kettle and induction plate often times. Also propane fired with some temp control. A stand alone type unit but not the standard turkey deep fry set up something a couple notches above that.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I like this rig. I have an older version


                      Amazon.com : Eastman Outdoors 37212 Outdoor Gourmet 22 Inch Carbon Steel Wok Kit,Black & Steel : Outdoor Grill Woks : Patio, Lawn & Garden







                      60000btu is sufficient for most things.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I love deep fried pickle chips. There's a restaurant around here that serves them with a cold dipping sauce that has a little horseradish kick to it. Man those are good!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          A new food cart moved in around the corner that does fried pickles. Kind of dangerous. My girlfriend wanted some the other Sunday but they were closed. So I had to whip some up. Oddly I forgot about the above recipe and just pulled one off the internet. It still came out well but it's a lot of work when a large order of pickles is $3.50 a block and a half away.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Huskee View Post



                            Deep fried pickles, by Clint Cantwell

                            https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...tive-appetizer

                            Click image for larger version Name:	deep_fried_pickles_with_sriracha_ranch.jpg Views:	1 Size:	43.9 KB ID:	557994




                            Deep fried Snickers, by Clint Cantwell

                            https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...ers-candy-bars

                            Click image for larger version Name:	deep_fried_snickers.jpg Views:	1 Size:	29.4 KB ID:	557993
                            Looks yummy!!!!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Huskee I can't wait to make the pickles!! All you did was remind me!

                              Wife gets xtra pickles on EVERYTHING, and there's 3 types of Claussen kosher dills in the fridge all the time. She's addicted to fidgemated dills and fried green toms.

                              I can't get her to try Nathan's - I'll slip Nathan's Pickle Chips into the fry!

                              Comment


                              • JGo37
                                JGo37 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I'll never make the Snickers.

                            Announcement

                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            0
                            Guest
                            Guest
                            500
                            ["membership","help","nojs","maintenance","shop","reset-password","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2025-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2026-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads
                            7