Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: 2 SPICY New Recipes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: 2 SPICY New Recipes!

ABTs - Smoked Bacon-Wrapped jalapeno Poppers, by Clint Cantwell
    Click here for recipe

Click image for larger version  Name:	smoked-jalapeno-poppers-recipe.jpg Views:	1 Size:	57.3 KB ID:	509031

Sweet & Spicy Jalapeno Bacon Cheddar Burger, by Clint Cantwell
    Click here for recipe

Click image for larger version  Name:	jalapeno-bacon-cheeseburger.jpg Views:	1 Size:	67.9 KB ID:	509032

Yeah buddy! That’s what I’m talking about!

Comment

Now Huskee can you fix the link so we don’t have to copy and paste

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        OK fixed. Couldn't get the pasted link to be active, not sure why.

• DWCowles
        DWCowles commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks

Woohooo!!! On that burger!!!

Comment

Sweet & spicy, I like the sound of that!

I’m entering a burger comp tomorrow, it’ll be fun seeing how many variations will be handed in.

Comment

• texastweeter
          texastweeter commented
          Editing a comment
          I helped a friend of mine compete in a HUGE burger contest here in Texas. Gave him a grill (fiesta professional), the beef came from our cows, and the onions came from our farm. He made a blue cheese and candied bacon burger with caramelized onions and home made buns. Took 3rd. His biggest criticism was that it was hard to eat.

• BBQ_Steve-O
          BBQ_Steve-O commented
          Editing a comment
          I got to judge burgers at the World Food Competition and I was blown away by how many variations there were. That's also when I discovered that my burgers weren't as good as I thought they were... Good Luck!!

• Henrik
          Henrik commented
          Editing a comment
          I ended up with 2nd place. I’m very happy with that, the winner made an awesome burger, well deserved win.

Originally posted by Henrik View Post
        I’m entering a burger comp tomorrow, it’ll be fun seeing how many variations will be handed in.
        Are you going to inject?

Comment

• texastweeter
          texastweeter commented
          Editing a comment
          why not?????

• texastweeter
          texastweeter commented
          Editing a comment
          I make a soft boiled egg stuffed burger...just sayin

• Henrik
          Henrik commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol! Yup, with a beer/coffee/shiitake special blend :-)

Me likey. 👍

Comment

Ya got my mouth waterin'.

Comment

Yum!

Comment

Bomb Diggity

Comment

good stuff! I add some ground sausage (browned) to the cheese mixture of my ABT's - takes the whole thing up a notch IMO.

Comment

We diffinantly need some more heat in the pit.

Comment

For my ABT I use RED jalepenos, then stuff them with a wedge of Monterrey jack cheese, wrap in bacon, and sprinkle with a bit of my red dirt rub at the end of the cook.

Comment

Those are looking like some good eats !

Comment

Gave it a try tonight, very good. We liked the crunchiness of the FF onions.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here