Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Annual "Pitmaster Awards for Best Value Cooking Thermometers"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Annual "Pitmaster Awards for Best Value Cooking Thermometers"!

Introducing AmazingRibs.com's new Pitmaster Awards for Best Value Cooking Thermometers as carefully chosen by our resident electrical engineer and thermometer guru, Bill McGrath!

You're familiar with our Best Value Grills & Smokers (formerly the annual Top Ten List) - this is like that, except focusing specifically on the thermometers we know & love, and maybe some thermometers you didn't know you'd love!

Link: https://amazingribs.com/ratings-revi...tmaster-awards

**This sneak peek is for Pitmaster Club members only and will not be announced to the public until June 6th. PLEASE don't share the links outside of here until after June 6th!

Click image for larger version  Name:	thermometer-product-montage.png Views:	1 Size:	600.1 KB ID:	509005

Sweeet.

Comment

Thanx for this.

Comment

Where is the new Maverick... are we sure it wouldn't knock the Smoke off the list?

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Thinking the same thing. might just be too new, something tells me we'll see it next year though :-)

• Nate
          Nate commented
          Editing a comment
          Huskee I kind of figured that... I think we should have an annual awards show though kind of like the Oscars or Grammys for the BBQ industry and for AR... the Grillys or Ribbys or something like that. It could be a big Meat Up!

• Nate
          Nate commented
          Editing a comment
          Huskee , dang it now my mind has a million ideas going through it about this. Can you imagine Mixon presenting best customer service award lol... tell Meathead I would help if this came to fruition.

I have feeling things would be rigged, I mean everything is ya know.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here