Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: 2 NEW Recipes! - Competition Pork Butt & Citrus Herb Chicken!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: 2 NEW Recipes! - Competition Pork Butt & Citrus Herb Chicken!

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that will end up on the free site BEFORE it gets published there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

Competition Pork Butt, Cool Smoke Style!
    Whether you are new to the competition BBQ game or are a seasoned pro, this recipe for competition pork butt from top pitmaster Tuffy Stone is certain to better your results. This award winning pork butt is one of the many mouthwatering recipes in Tuffy's first cookbook, Cool Smoke: The Art of Great Barbecue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	competition-pork-turnin-box.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	497919

Grilled Citrus Herb Spatchcocked Chicken
    If you’ve been frustrated by unsuccessful grilled chicken, this recipe for citrus herb rubbed spatchcocked chicken will be a revelation. By removing the backbone and grilling it bone-side down, the chicken slow roasts without drying out or burning while also making sure the dark and white meat cook evenly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	grilled-spatchcocked-chicken_1.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	497920

Thanx Huskee. I have one of Tuffy's restaurants <10 min from me.

Comment

Awesome! Gotta respect Tuffy!

Comment

Very cool. I'ma try that Cool Smoke rub on my next ribs or butt.

Comment

My eldest LOVES lemon pepper chicken. He read the chicken recipe and said "FINALLY, A GROWN UP VERSION OF LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN!" I'm thinking rotisserie as well as smoked!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here