Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: NEW REVIEW - Weber Slate 36" Rust-Resistant Griddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: NEW REVIEW - Weber Slate 36" Rust-Resistant Griddle

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that are freshly published on the public site before getting advertised there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members​​​​​​

Weber Slate 36" 4-burner Rust-Resistant Griddle, by Huskee

LINK: https://amazingribs.com/ratings_reviews/weber-slate-36-rust-resistant-griddle-reviewed-and-rated/

The Weber Slate Rust-Resistant Griddle is an upscale version of Weber’s standard griddle line. Available in 30” 3-burner and 36” 4-burner configurations, Slate boasts a pre-seasoned, ready-to-cook-on carbon steel cooktop, an upgraded cart, and so much more. Check out our full review.​

Click image for larger version  Name:	weber-slate-36inch-800x765.jpg.png Views:	145 Size:	135.5 KB ID:	1612433

Fantastic review Aaron. Well done. I am glad Weber got this one done right.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Very nice. That sounds like a seriously high quality griddle.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I see that the 30in Slate has an NG version. Might have to bite the bullet one day. One of those ask for forgiveness instead of permission situations. Sweet review by the way.

Comment

Thanks for a great review Aaron. I saw this the other day online and wondered how good it really was. Your trusted answer seems to be pretty darn good.

Comment

Nice review buddy!

Comment

Great review thank Huskee! Cooking on the 30 inch now

Comment

Great review, very thorough! That looks to be the griddle to beat if ya ask me. Lots of nice and useful features and well built. Like the fact it’s a carbon steel cook top.

Comment

• Mosca
                  Mosca commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Kinda spilts the difference between camps, doesn’t it? Best of both worlds. You pay the price once, then never think about anything but good food.

Very nice. Good to see a great review from Weber again.

Comment

Great review Huskee! I just wish you would invite some members of the Pit to help you eat all the food you made putting the griddle through its paces.

Comment

• Huskee
                    Huskee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have 3 teenage boys so it didn't last long!

• prepperjack
                    prepperjack commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Huskee I didn't realize how much teenage boys could eat until my son turned 15. He went from being the one who ate the least to all but bankrupting me. He's still thin as a rail, but he's grown so fast in the last year that he has huge horizontal stretch marks on his back. He's gone from 5'7" or so to 6', maybe 6'1" and now he just towers over me. In the last year both he and his younger brother have grown to be taller than me but oddly I still think of them as coming up to my hip.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here
                2024 Weber Contest