Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: NEW Review - Magma Marine Gas Kettle Grill Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: NEW Review - Magma Marine Gas Kettle Grill Review

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that are freshly published on the public site before getting advertised there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members​

Magma Party Size Marine Gas Kettle Grill Review, by "Big Jim" Maivald
    LINK: https://amazingribs.com/ratings-revi...y-size-kettle/

Magma grills are a common sight in harbors all around the US and the world. Magma created a stainless steel grill that could survive the harsh salt water climate found along the shores and harbors, which often ate up all other types of commercially available grills. They must be doing something right because they have basically cornered the marine market, though there are a few competitors. Although you won’t be using their products in any BBQ competitions or smoking, they are perfect for harbor cookouts and can even produce a decent char when desired.​

Click image for larger version

Name:	Magma 1.jpg
Views:	8983
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	1297877 Click image for larger version

Name:	magma-grill 3.png
Views:	255
Size:	513.2 KB
ID:	1297878

Click image for larger version

Name:	Magma 3.png
Views:	240
Size:	789.1 KB
ID:	1297879

I honestly thought about bolting one of their models to my deck as a little searing companion for my MAK or a quick burger

Comment

They are the only grill to get if you have a boat. All marine grade stainless, you will NEVER see a speck of rust. Every part no matter how small and insignificant is either marine bronze (parts that have to be spark proof) or marine grade stainless. Bolt it to a rail and it will always be ready. There is a lid latch when underway, nothing is gonna flap around like Pac-Man on crack.

Costly for what you get (a small gas grill) but it has a niche use where it just cannot be beat!

Comment

I have a set of Magma nesting cookware for my camping trailer. This set blows the doors off anything I've ever had for the house. Bullet proof. I would expect nothing less for any other product they make.

Comment

Makes me want a boat. You figure I could mount it on my kayak?

Comment

I have a Magma that is probably 35+ years old now and still going strong. Not a large cooking surface but it definitely can produce some good food.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here