Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: NEW Review - Weber 70th Anniversary Edition Kettle Charcoal Grill 22”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: NEW Review - Weber 70th Anniversary Edition Kettle Charcoal Grill 22”

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that are freshly published on the public site before getting advertised there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

Weber 70th Anniversary Edition Kettle Charcoal Grill 22”, by Max Good
    Link: https://amazingribs.com/ratings-revi...arcoal-kettle/

In celebration of the 70th anniversary of Weber's iconic kettle grill, the manufacturer has introduced a limited edition version of their 22" charcoal grill! Learn more about what makes it so unique by reading our full review of the anniversary kettle grill at the link above.

Click image for larger version

Name:	weber-70th-anniversary-kettle-hero.jpg
Views:	11144
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	1259512
    Click image for larger version

Name:	weber-70th-anniversary-colors.jpg.png
Views:	202
Size:	355.6 KB
ID:	1259513

Looks nice but not nice enough to get me to buy one.

Comment

I decided to order one… three showed up… an unknown friend, and a known friend had all decided I needed one. The unknown friend was first, so I sent two back. I am using mine. No babying. It feels like the best way to honor George’s legacy. He’s one of my heroes. Not just for inventing the Weber Kettle, but for the ideas of using backyard grilling bringing people together.

Did you notice the 12 stars on the wheels? One for each of George’s kids.

BTW, that pan concerned me. Turns out it’s a thin pan laid over the normal wire rack. Makes it plenty sturdy. Smart design.

Comment

• MsTwiggy
        MsTwiggy commented
        Editing a comment
        Which color did you keep? 🔥🔥🔥

• BBQandLove
        BBQandLove commented
        Editing a comment
        MsTwiggy I had been talking about it on Facebook earlier, so they were all the right color. Hot rod yellow.

Nice, but I already recently "honored the legacy" by getting the performer deluxe. I love that thing...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here