Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: NEW Review - June Oven Premium (12-in-1 countertop smart convection oven)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: NEW Review - June Oven Premium (12-in-1 countertop smart convection oven)

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that are freshly published on the public site before getting advertised there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

June Oven Premium (12-in-one countertop smart convection oven), by Max Good
    Link:
    https://amazingribs.com/ratings-revi...-oven-premium/

In the market for the perfect multi-function smart oven, June is versatile, effective, and fun!
    A few concerns arose in our tests, but whatever reservations we had were eclipsed by
    our love for the unit during the testing process. Click the review link above to see our rating.

Click image for larger version  Name:	june-oven-hero-square.jpg Views:	1 Size:	164.1 KB ID:	1212465 Click image for larger version  Name:	June_1800x.png Views:	1 Size:	1.55 MB ID:	1212466

Cool. Next he should review one of the more affordable options such as a Ninja convection-air fryer. It would be interesting to see them compared to each other.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with you on not needing smart devices to cook. Even when doing reviews I'm not a fan of having to test out the app and the wireless connectivity part. To me it's often a "just cuz they can" thing, like a self driving car, what's next a fully automated fishing rod & reel that casts out and reels in fish for you? I'm not doing this so a couple computers can do it for me, I enjoy the process and I'm not scared of it. OK, </rant>. That all said, this device still looks really cool & promising!

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Huskee Exactly. Like I said I highly recommend a countertop convection/air fryer oven and I'm sure this one works great just as many of the options out there do. An added bonus is that I can have 2 ovens going at once now which comes in handy. I did that last night.

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree! Wife does her oven-roasted Brussles sprouts (with vinaigrette and lemon and Parmesan) in the oven and the fries or wings in the air fryer and we are happy campers. We somehow manage without cooking apps. I don't even use my Anova app and I'm not ashamed.

Wow! I have no need for one but it seems pretty amazing.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Almost looks too cool to not have. Like when those newfangled thin widescreen TVs first came out- who needs that pricey nonsense?! Now we all have them.

Nice ride, but a bit pricey. We grabbed a FoodiFlip 15-in-1 about 6 weeks ago and I use that little sucker 4 - 5 times a week. It doesn't have all of the bells and whistles of the June (which we considered), but it does everything we want it to do and more. I thought the "flip" feature might be a little gimmicky, and perhaps it is, but it's pretty convenient just to flip it up out of the way rather than stowing it somewhere.

That said, had I seen Max's review it might have swayed us to the June at the time. That thing is pretty cool.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the flip function because I have limited counter space. That said I would like a bigger multi-function oven because I like it so much.

I hope that in the future my coffee pot and toaster won’t each also required a $120 a year membership to use.

Comment

Pretty happy with the Anova combi oven. There’s several of these on the market. When there are enough maybe we will see side by side comparisons.

Comment

Meathead

so this thing has a camera. I’d like to see it toast any bread to perfection based on the color. Every other toasting method relies on time and or guesswork. And different breads brown at different rates. So if I set a shade of brown I want, can this get it right every time. THAT would be a killer app.

Comment

• Max Good
          Max Good commented
          Editing a comment
          It distinguishes size, white or wheat. If you want the program to toast more or less, you can select stop toasting or keep toasting, then save your preference.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here