Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: NEW Review - Hasty Bake Gourmet Pro 258

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: NEW Review - Hasty Bake Gourmet Pro 258

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that are freshly published on the public site before getting advertised there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

Hasty Bake Gourmet Pro 258, by Max Good
    Link: https://amazingribs.com/ratings-revi...urmet-pro-258/

The new Hasty Bake Gourmet PRO 258 is an upgraded version of their Gourmet 256. We have never tested and reviewed a finer charcoal grill. There is nothing you can't do with this grill and it deserves a place in the backyard of every serious outdoor cook. It is the Swiss Army knife of grills.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hasty-bake-gourmet-pro-258-closed.jpeg
Views:	10585
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	1105734

Just when I think I'm done MCS rears it's beautiful head once again.

I have 3 spots in my outdoor kitchen for large built ins. Currently I have a 4 burner gas grill, an EVO flattop, and a Primo XL for charcoal which I tend to use for smoking. I also have other BBQ areas in the yard that I'm developing.sometimes I think about moving the Primo out to one of those areas in favor of another cooker such as that Hasty Bake.
    Last edited by Attjack; October 5, 2021, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      What, No Traeger Pellet Grill?
      Well ok, pellet grilling is not for everyone.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here