Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cold Grate Technique - LIVE video demonstration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold Grate Technique - LIVE video demonstration

I've gotten a lot of questions about the Cold Grate Technique... perhaps that's a nice way of putting it, from folks on YouTube that refuse to give new things a try. Anyhoo, I decided to prove my point by doing a live demo of the technique, with nothing up my sleeves

I'd be interested to hear from you if you have tried it and what your thoughts are.

I also just did a video that shows off the grate I used in the demo video. It's a product video, not a cooking video, so I will just post a link and not embed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpp8Zi9jNMs

Those look great! I am hoping you are planning one of those grates for the 26 as I don't have a 22 (yet). Thanks for posting this.

Comment

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      We are! The big grate should go on sale early next year.

A very well done video Dave. Anyone should be able to follow that - even Spinaker .

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, well - maybe - OK there is a slight chance...

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      If there is a way to screw this up, I might be able to find it. RonB David Parrish

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's more Huskee than you Spinster

Very cool Dave, I feel the MCS surging......

Comment

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      Embrace the MCS. You know you must

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah!

I love your cold grate method David Parrish and thanks for the video.

Comment

Originally posted by DWCowles View Post
      I love your cold grate method David Parrish and thanks for the video.
      Thank you Sir!

Comment

Did you see how easy that grate went around?? The guy in the video can obviously bench press 600+ pounds!

Comment

Oh Dave your killin me. Just before you introduced this grate I replaced my old one. What to do. I’ll work on it!

Comment

Ok, I’m sold. Gotta have it!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here