Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My book is now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You had me at the cover Henrik. Some great pics, but that cover really grabs you attention. You only get one first chance, well done my friend. I to shall wait for an English version.

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much!

Looks great! Congratulations! Waiting for the English translation

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, much appreciated!

Henrik, You should Offer Pit Club Members an Autographed Copy via❓ For a Price❓ I'll Buy One just to Say I knew Henrik before He Got Famously!
    👍👍👍👍👍. Congratulations!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Fer sure! I don't know about famous, I just like to smoke meat on various devices :-)

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Henrik, I would like an Autgraphed Copy of the Swedish Version (I Can't Read or Speak a Word❓) but I can Look at Your Pic's!
      Then when the English Version Comes Out I want One of Those Autogtaphed as Well! Dual First Editions, It Doesn't Get Any Better!
      From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Very nice looking Henrik !! I will wait for English as well.

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Skip!

Very impressive! I'm thinking you may have to temporarily suspend being a moderator - you'll be too busy doing book signing tours!

Comment

Very nice, sir. Makes me proud to have Swedish heritage!

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Willy, how cool, you have Swedish heritage!

The book looks great! I have an empty spot on my bookshelf reserved for the English version. 👍👍👍

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Steve!

Congratulations! Having a book published is a major accomplishment! Toast yourself! 🍾👍👍

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Thunder77! It sure does feel good!

Very Nice, Congratulations. I would also be interested in an English Version if it were ever available.

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, I'll let you know!

Amazing Henrik.com!!!! looks fantastic,ordering info to follow?

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, yes, I'll let you know.

Gorgeous layout. Congrats Henrik!!!

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much JCBBQ!

• JCBBQ
      JCBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Henrik, I love that you've got a section on Picanha.

Congratulations! I wish I could read it, but English is all I can handle.

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

That looks very well done Henrik.

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you RonB!

Henrik This book is very artfully finished! Congrats! Pics are very cool and I'm sure the recipes will be used by many. well done!

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much Ray!

Looks beautiful! I love the lay out; nice and clean! I hope this does really well. I can't imagine how much work went into this project. i look forward to getting my hands on the English version!

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much Spinaker! I'll keep you posted.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here