Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank You Thank You! Our Book Is #1!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Meathead! I was so happy when your Book arrived(pre-ordered months ago). I'm enjoying Every page and especially like your sense of humor 😀 . I'm looking to take my BBQing to the next level.
    Thank you and continued success

Comment

Attaboy!

Comment

Oh no Meathead my dog Elska got ahold of the book!

Oh wait, she left a note!

Comment

¡Felicitaciones por tu éxito y que éxito sea tuyo siempre!

Comment

For those interested in the Kindle version, it does have color pics (although some are cropped), charts, etc., just like my hardcopy. The electro version's layout is just as nice and professional as the Hardcopy and does not suffer from "cheap repro" like some ebooks do.

Comment

Congrats Meathead! Don't know if the article in my local newspaper was national or not? But It was great seeing Meathead and AmazingRibs in a nice article about grilling this weekend.

Comment

Dude! You wrote abook? How cool is that? ; )

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here