Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bands & BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool Richard! BTW, what did ya cook?

Comment

• Richard Chrz
      Richard Chrz commented
      Editing a comment
      I smoked 10 large butts. Took them out to about 17 hours, then held them for another 5, rendered all the lard for them to reheat and drizzle, when they reheated it.

I got the review back.

"Amazing food brother. Amazing! "

I apologize if this seems like I’m constantly talking about this. This is just a really cool path I’m currently, on, and I’m going to appreciate it, and see where it goes, no goals, just continue to be my own positive mental voice, and continue to tell myself I can,. At times, I feel like a fool, who in the heck just trusts me with this, and why am I always to quick to say yes, without thinking if I will really pull it off, knowing my will, if I said yes. But, it’s kind of the way I do life, run (or roll) with it, and let life sort it out.
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; August 7, 2022, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Draznnl
      Draznnl commented
      Editing a comment
      You do it because deep down you know you can and you know that the food will turn out "Amazing!" After all, it always does.

• radshop
      radshop commented
      Editing a comment
      The only thing you should apologize for...
      Is if you stop sharing these reports. Don't deny us the privilege of sharing in what you are doing.

• Jim White
      Jim White commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if I can't eat your cooking, I am happy to keep eating up these reports. Keep 'em rolling and smoke on!

Happy for ya Richard, sounds like everything turned put great

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here