Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bands & BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim White
    commented on 's reply
    Well, if I can't eat your cooking, I am happy to keep eating up these reports. Keep 'em rolling and smoke on!

• radshop
    commented on 's reply
    The only thing you should apologize for...
    Is if you stop sharing these reports. Don't deny us the privilege of sharing in what you are doing.

• rlozinak
    replied
    Happy for ya Richard, sounds like everything turned put great

Leave a comment:

• Draznnl
    commented on 's reply
    You do it because deep down you know you can and you know that the food will turn out "Amazing!" After all, it always does.

• Smilner
    commented on 's reply
    That’s so cool! They’re one of my favorite bands

• Skip
    commented on 's reply
    YOU are THE MAN Richard! Keep at it!

• Steve R.
    commented on 's reply
    Don't apologize, brother. If everybody in the world had your attitude it would be a much better place.

• Richard Chrz
    replied
    I got the review back.

"Amazing food brother. Amazing! "

I apologize if this seems like I’m constantly talking about this. This is just a really cool path I’m currently, on, and I’m going to appreciate it, and see where it goes, no goals, just continue to be my own positive mental voice, and continue to tell myself I can,. At times, I feel like a fool, who in the heck just trusts me with this, and why am I always to quick to say yes, without thinking if I will really pull it off, knowing my will, if I said yes. But, it’s kind of the way I do life, run (or roll) with it, and let life sort it out.
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; August 7, 2022, 04:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    I smoked 10 large butts. Took them out to about 17 hours, then held them for another 5, rendered all the lard for them to reheat and drizzle, when they reheated it.

• troymeister
    commented on 's reply
    That is so awesome!

• FireMan
    replied
    Very cool Richard! BTW, what did ya cook?

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    replied
    So, we watched both bands. Charlie Parr was absolutely incredible. He outshined trampled. Although great night of musicians. Friends, bbq and fun. Photo with Charlie Parr and my wife!

Click image for larger version  Name:	71B6BB32-D825-486A-9E29-49E1727355C2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	145.3 KB ID:	1270087
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; August 6, 2022, 12:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    He went to school with my brother,
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; August 6, 2022, 12:09 PM.

• Northern lights smoke
    replied
    Love Charlie Parr. Heard him many times. Started his career in Duluth Mn. Hope you meet him.

Leave a comment:

• Northern lights smoke
    commented on 's reply
    Wow! Way to go Richard! That's amazing as were your ribs!? What fun!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here