Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cookbooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cookbooks

I don't organize my cookbooks in any fashion such as alphabetical, by subject or type of cuisine. The ones that get used most just end up on the most accessible bookshelf, and I have a sense of where they are. Here's a shot of the current configuration of cookbooks that have migrated to the "most accessible" shelf. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0883.jpeg
Views:	326
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	1005539

I really like Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat. Not sure about that Meathead cookbook

Here's my cookbooks that have been getting perused. Paul P's Louisiana Kitchen, The Mile End Cookbook and Zahav are the most used recently. Zahav has a skewered chicken with Harissa/Onion puree that is fantastic.
    Attached Files

Comment

• jumbo7676
      jumbo7676 commented
      Editing a comment
      I use Zahav a lot. I have the kindle version.

• barelfly
      barelfly commented
      Editing a comment
      How is the "Sauces" book?

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Everyone should have Paul P’s Louisiana Kitchen. 👍

I have a ton of kindle cookbooks, but this is the collection of physical books that currently reside on top of my dresser.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210319_211529.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	1006040

Comment

This is my go to books....really like the ones by Chris Lilly..he dives into details..and i have a family connection with Big Bob..so tilted a bit i am..i also have several binders of lessons ive learned cooking and travling around on the different circuits....i really dont cook the same way everytime..the dish kinda speaks to me at the time on what i need to change up..

Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here