Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Cheese in the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Cheese in the World

Local creamery does well... I'm going to have to hunt down a chunk of this...
    https://mailtribune.com/news/top-sto...-cheese-awards

$2.35 to $4 per oz, depending on size bought...
    Last edited by treesmacker; October 21, 2019, 10:29 PM.

I'm not going to deny your feeling of pleasure for your cheese but that is only one of several International Cheese Contests. Before this I had never heard of it and the annual contest in Paris was the Inernational standard for Cheese Standards. Iowa's Mayfield Blue took a second place there as I recall. In the US your cheese should be judged by the California Cheese Board Contest and the National Cheese Contest in Wisconsin which all cheeses from across the US are judged. Many from Vermont and Oregon won last year.

I love my cheese and have accounts with a number of makers.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	8D72BB8C-5F42-4757-962B-8D03266333D0.jpeg
Views:	224
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	759580

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here