Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitmaster Club Engraved Hats, Coasters, BBQ Journal, Coozies, Keychain, Cutting Boards!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank164 View Post
    Why don't you ship international ? I would order one from Canada !!
    We just added International and Canadian shipping!

Comment

SALE! For a limited time, everything Pitmaster is on sale for 10% off!

Last edited by mgaretz; August 22, 2021, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Reminding everyone that the 10% off everything sale ends Sunday 8/29.

Comment

Last reminder! 10% off everything sale ends tomorrow, Sunday 8/29.

Comment

Labor Day Sale! 20% off Cutting Boards and Beverage Holders. Sale runs through Monday 9/6. You can also get a free Keychain if you spend $35 or more.

Comment

Last day to take advantage of the Labor Day Sale: 20% off Cutting Boards and Beverage Holders. Sale runs through Monday 9/6. You can also get a free Keychain if you spend $35 or more.

Comment

Price increase coming! My supplier just raised the price on the cutting boards. I have a pretty decent number left in stock, so I will be keeping the old price until I need to re-order ($36.95). After that the price will increase to $42.95, so if you were thinking about getting a cutting board, the time to act is now and save $7.00!

The USPS is also increasing postage rates starting in October through the holidays. I have decided to absorb those extra costs for now.

Comment

Thanks to those of you who ordered cutting boards. I still have some left at the old price, so if you are thinking of getting one, now's the time to snag it before the price goes up from $36.95 to $42.95. Remember they ship free in the US.

Comment

Still a few cutting boards left at the old price. Get one at $36.95 with free shipping in the US and a free keychain while my old stock lasts. When they are gone the price goes up to $42.95.

Comment

• mgaretz
                      mgaretz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Mr. Bones if you ordered it hasn't shown up yet.

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nope, ain't ordered jus yet, was waitin on a reply, jus now got notification of such...

Jus wanted to make sure I utilized th proper protocols, an procedures, or: Jumped through th hoops, jus right, as we'uns would say...

Many thanks fer yer response, an elucidation in this matter, Brother!

P.S. Tried, Tried, an Tried yet a third time to order; Paypal does nuthin but spin, perpetually... not unique to yer site; this has been a recent development I have experienced, on other sites...

• mgaretz
                      mgaretz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sent you a PM

Done!

Comment

Originally posted by SheilaAnn View Post
                      Done!
                      Thanks Sheila! It will ship tomorrow.

Comment

• SheilaAnn
                        SheilaAnn commented
                        Editing a comment
                        mgaretz arrived! What took so long?

And it looks great! Perfect for small, short jobs!

Talked me into it......Done!

Comment

Originally posted by GroceryBoy View Post
                        Talked me into it......Done!
                        Thanks, but if you ordered it didn't go through. Please try again.

Comment

• GroceryBoy
                          GroceryBoy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I have an email showing the transaction went through. Can you give me your email, I will forward?

We are down to the very last two cutting boards at the old price of $36.95. When they are gone the price goes up to $42.95. So save six bucks and get a free keychain. Free shipping in the US.

I have also noticed that shipping times are starting to stretch out. The post office announced it, along with a rate increase, but things that used to take 2-3 days are now taking up to a week. So if you are thinking of holiday gifts, order sooner than later!

Comment

Our biggest sale ever! Daylight savings is almost over and while we are saving that last bit of evening light, you can also save some serious cash on exclusive laser-engraved Pitmaster Club items. For the next week, save 20% on everything!! Plus, if you spend over $35 you get a free Pitmaster keychain (I'll add it automatically to your order, it won't show up in the cart).

The sale runs from 10-31-21 to 11-8-21 when daylight savings ends. Simply enter the code BYEBYEDAYLIGHT during checkout and the 20% discount will be applied to everything in your cart.

So save some money and get your holiday shopping done early. You should also know that price increases are undoubtedly coming in the not-too-distant future due to the global supply chain issues. So now is the time to save.

(Note: The discount applies to everything in your cart, so feel free to browse the other items on the site that aren't Pitmaster items.)

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here