Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitmaster Club Engraved Hats, Coasters, BBQ Journal, Coozies, Keychain, Cutting Boards!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My binder just arrived! Quality product! I like the sleeve on the inside front cover. Thank you mgaretz

Comment

It’s here and looks great. Thank you.
      Attached Files

Comment

Just reminding folks that if you want the Pitmaster BBQ Journal or the new Pitmaster BBQ Binder personalized, be sure to fill in the Personalization section on the order. If you don't want anything, that's OK, but please write NONE in the personalization field so I know for sure. If you leave it blank then I'm not sure if you really meant to have it personalized or not and it delays your order while I email you to see what you really intended.

Thanks!

The free keychain deal (with $35 order) is still happening!

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          I wonder if it's possible to put a radio button there so they HAVE TO pick customize or no customization?

• mgaretz
          mgaretz commented
          Editing a comment
          Unfortunately not with the shopping cart I’m using.

Hey everyone! We now have another new product!

Hold your favorite beverage in style with a set of four Pitmaster Club Beverage Holders. Made from leatherette (aka faux leather) in a rich brown color, this richly textured, material is spot resistant, easy to clean and durable enough for the rigors of daily use. The beverage holder is designed to fit standard aluminum cans (which fit snug), but you can also use it with bottle but the fit will be looser. It is lined with a thin layer of insulating foam to help keep your drink cooler.

Each beverage holder is laser-engraved with the Pitmaster Club logo and is officially licensed by Meathead.

$19.95 for a set of four. Price includes free shipping in the US (no international shipments, sorry).

Order here: https://lightmadedesigns.com/pitmaster-club-items/

Click image for larger version  Name:	drink-koozie-can.jpg Views:	0 Size:	50.2 KB ID:	1069399

Comment

These are awesome! Don't let her lack of excitement persuade you otherwise.
          Attached Files

Comment

• STEbbq
            STEbbq commented
            Editing a comment
            I see a fellow Boston terrier owner!

Originally posted by Eric2662 View Post
          These are awesome! Don't let her lack of excitement persuade you otherwise.
          I am! They are really great dogs. The little girl in the pic is Chloe.

Comment

My spiral binders arived today..now i have something to do now that i am retired..
          really nice binders by the way
          Attached Files

Comment

• mgaretz
            mgaretz commented
            Editing a comment
            @grillinglouisiana Sorry I missed this question - yes, you failed to order it. Please place a new order for it.

• grillinglousiana
            grillinglousiana commented
            Editing a comment
            made order..thanks

• mgaretz
            mgaretz commented
            Editing a comment
            It shipped this afternoon (Friday). Thanks!

I think my post about the new beverage holders got lost in a cloud of salt posts!

So I will announce again that we now have Pitmaster Beverage Holders:

Hold your favorite beverage in style with a set of four Pitmaster Club Beverage Holders. Made from leatherette (aka faux leather) in a rich brown color, this richly textured, material is spot resistant, easy to clean and durable enough for the rigors of daily use. The beverage holder is designed to fit standard aluminum cans (which fit snug), but you can also use it with bottle but the fit will be looser. It is lined with a thin layer of insulating foam to help keep your drink cooler.

Each beverage holder is laser-engraved with the Pitmaster Club logo and is officially licensed by Meathead.

$19.95 for a set of four. Price includes free shipping in the US (no international shipments, sorry).

Order here: https://lightmadedesigns.com/pitmaster-club-items/

Click image for larger version

Name:	drink-koozie-can.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	1073562

Comment

came today my latest journal and beverage holders....been busy putting the others together...really like em..
            Attached Files

Comment

Just dropped my order for the beverage holders.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieB View Post
                Just dropped my order for the beverage holders.
                Shipping tomorrow morning (Tuesday). Thanks!

Comment

Arrived today. Works great. Beer cold.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210813_172344.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	1076914

Comment

• Huskee
                    Huskee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    beer cold good

You know what’s going to happen? Everyone at the Meat Ups will bring their bev holders and no one will be able to tell them apart. 🤣🍻

Comment

• Huskee
                    Huskee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    GIMMEBACKMUHBEER!

Originally posted by SheilaAnn View Post
                  You know what’s going to happen? Everyone at the Meat Ups will bring their bev holders and no one will be able to tell them apart. 🤣🍻
                  If everyone ordered them, I would be a happy camper!

Comment

We are now offering International Shipping to Canada and other parts of the world. There is an extra charge and it's rather high, but I'm not marking it up.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here