Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2018 - "HOT From The Pit!" -- New Pit User Manual & Help Guide, New 30-day Free Memberships, Show Us What You're Cooking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 2018 - "HOT From The Pit!" -- New Pit User Manual & Help Guide, New 30-day Free Memberships, Show Us What You're Cooking!

Link: click here to view

Members & mods mentioned:

crunchysue
    Craigar
    gijsveltman
    Pequod
    Spinaker
    Steve R.
    theroc
    Mudkat
    troymeister
    Troutman
    mnavarre
    Jake
    Ernest
    Bogy
    barelfly
    Attjack
    Agulhas
    Gophercue
    Red Man
    USFBullsFan2819
    HouseHomey
    HJS
    goosebr160
    commoose
    twd3pdx
    jet_olson
    Mosca
    Meat P
    jfmorris
    Brisket Syndicate
    Jorrflv
    Jerry King
    MNKennicutt
    Stover

Great stuff. And great photos this month! Some talented home chefs/cooks on this board!

Comment

Thanks again for putting these together Huskee , it's always entertaining and informative. The pics are my favorite.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. Some survey results stated there's too many pics in the newsletter (!!!)....but I think most people disagree and seem to love them.

Link not working for me.

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Check your email (or physically enter the addy)

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Try now.

Great job as usual Huskee. Condensing pictures seems to not only sum up the month’s activities but also somehow present better.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!

Seriously man. That's a serious Rib Fest O RAMA. Love it!! Nothing better than than the boy holding a sheet pan of bacon. I was the freckle faced kid too!! AWESOME!

Huskee I love this newsletter and as I said before. I get too many and am not a newsletter fan but the pit SIMPLY ROCKS!!
      this truly is a special place pequad killing it too, briskets and shrimp, chickenn skewers plentiful. Man I love this place.

I welcome this newsletter and applaud your efforts fine sir!
      Dont stop
      HH

Comment

Some great stuff this month! Awesome pics and on to August!

Comment

Plus, for every positive comment Huskee gets about the Pitmaster newsletter you get 2 more chances at the monthly giveaway, or so I assume. So, 3 cheers for Huskee!!!
          Last edited by CaptainMike; July 31, 2018, 09:44 PM.

Comment

w00t!

Comment

Great moth watering pics!!

Comment

I love l,ooking at all the photos all at once. I'm impressed by the many different presentations! My favorite photo of all is Brisket Syndicate 's shot of his son holding the huge plate of meat. That is what it's all about!

Comment

• Troutman
                  Troutman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Swamp Donk for president !!!!!

• Brisket Syndicate
                  Brisket Syndicate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you!! My kids love helping out, and take a lot of pride in being able to tell their friends that they make their own bacon.

Awesome job Huskee, the only newsletter I don't ignore on a monthly basis! Thanks for all your work!

Comment

Our local Harris Teeter grocery store starting cutting Tomahawk ribeyes and we had to have a few to enjoy on the Big Green Egg. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180727_162441.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	541345Yes, they were good and the bone was too!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gijsveltman View Post
                  Awesome job Huskee, the only newsletter I don't ignore on a monthly basis! Thanks for all your work!
                  Thank you for the nice words. I'm not a big newsletter person either, because let's face it- so many newsletters are boring...so my goal is to make one that people will look forward to and to get someone to feel precisely that way and it means a lot to know I've succeeded with a few folks! But the pictures are all you members, not me, so keep up the good work!

Comment

• gijsveltman
                    gijsveltman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Will do! Thanks again!

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here