Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wood Pellet info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It ain’t if ... it’s when

Comment

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, you are right. I’m bored with the same 3 cookers! 1985 offset, 2002 Weber Genesis gasser, 2007 Weber Performer. Time for some technology! I’ve been tending the fire for a lot of years. Now it’s a computers turn!

So...what I’ve learned today: Next time I drive through Texas, I’ll need to stop by Academy Sports (or darn) or HEB (proper grocery store that one) to load up a bunch of pellets for my father.

Trouble is, the last several times that I’ve been working there, I’ve been flying. Loading them into luggage wouldn’t be cost effective. LOL

Looks like there might be one place, and one place only, in all of SoCal to get BBQr’s Delight. :-/

Comment

CandySueQ Whats your take on Cookin’ Pellets? It’s really the only pellet (their Perfect Mix) that I have ever run through my MAK. I really like them!! With that said, I wouldn’t mind trying some BBQ’rs Delight Pellets. I buy my pellets directly through Cookin’ Pellets. They do mini bulk orders. 15 40-lb bags delivered directly to my door for $390. Does BD offer anything like that?

I guess I am really curious to hear how CP compare to BD

Comment

• CandySueQ
        CandySueQ commented
        Editing a comment
        rwalters, Our bulk starts at 20 - 20# bags, any mix of flavors. Best to call me though, posting prices on the Pit really isn't cool! 877-275-9591

• CandySueQ
        CandySueQ commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, I've used CookinPellets. There are worse pellets out there. I like Chris and I'd describe us as friendly competition. I don't bad mouth him and vice versa. There's room for everyone in the pellet business, IMO.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here