Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuisinart Clermont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuisinart Clermont

Anybody seen this one yet?

Not yet. Looks like it could be nice though. Man things are changing fast in the pellet smoker world.

Comment

• dubob
      dubob commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya think? 😁

That looks to be a step up again from their last pellet grill per Max. WiFi , upgraded controller, and shelving....

Read our review to learn why Cuisinart has once again won us over with their bounty of useful extras that make their Woodcreek an appealing package deal. The charcoal insert provides sear power, and if you haven't used a griddle outdoors, you will after trying theirs. Both items expand Woodcreek's versatility and merit our AmazingRibs.com Gold Medal.

$700 at the website, but the Wal-Mart links says $800.

Get ready for the ultimate culinary experience with 8-in-1 cooking capabilities; smoke, bbq, grill, roast, sear, braise, bake, and char-grill! The Cuisinart® Clermont Pellet Grill and Smoker is designed with professional kitchen details to take your smoking game to the next level. With 1400 square inches of cooking capacity and an integrated Sear Zone, you’ll have fun exploring all the possibilities this smoker has to offer. Featuring two large French style doors with viewing windows, an interior rack customization system, interior lights, a large work station, and a digital display. The double doors are both lined with a commercial grade gasket seal that locks in the smoke. Inside are 2 solid stainless steel racks with a 5 Position Oven Style Rack System, allowing you to customize your cook! Move the racks around to fit beer can chicken, a large roast, even a huge Thanksgiving turkey. To help monitor the meat temperature, dual temperature probes are stored in the hopper lid and can be plugged into an internal jack, hiding the wires from view. Two 10-watt halogen bulbs will brighten up the interior so you can easily see your delicious meat smoking on the top and the bottom rack. An integrated Sear Zone allows for the perfect charring and grill marks; slide the lever over for direct access to flames. The wrap-around work surface has extra-large front and side shelves great for prepping and serving. The work surface includes a paper towel holder and 3 tool hooks for your convenience. With a 40 pound hopper, you can get a long smoke in without having to add more pellets. The hopper features an interior light and a low pellet sensor so you are notified when more pellets need to be added. A 3-Step Ash Clean Out System makes cleaning a breeze! Simply lift up on the lever lock, pull the lever out and remove the ashes from the ashtray. This smoker has an extra-large LCD controller with cooking readouts and offers Wi-Fi mobile remote monitoring; monitor and change temperature with the Cuisinart® mobile app. The Clermont has the look of a high-end commercial kitchen appliance, with the durability and cooking capacity of a large smoker. Are you ready for an ultimate culinary experience with the Cuisinart® Clermont Pellet Grill and Smoker?

Comment

The center grill station, slide open to access the fire, causes uneven temperatures. Hard to keep clean. How about foil lining the drip try? I think not if you are going to use the sear station.

Comment

I'm skeptical of this type of sear zone design. They usually only sear over a small space. Lots of capacity, but I liked the cast iron griddle and charcoal tray that came with their Woodcreek.

Comment

• dubob
          dubob commented
          Editing a comment
          I know some folks like to sear on the same grill they smoke on, but I prefer to use the sear box that came with my CC Woodwind or on a MED HOT skillet in butter. But as strictly a smoker, it looks interesting. But I wouldn't trade my Woodwind for it.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here