Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuisinart Clermont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuisinart Clermont

Anybody seen this one yet?

Not yet. Looks like it could be nice though. Man things are changing fast in the pellet smoker world.

Comment

• dubob
      dubob commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya think? 😁

That looks to be a step up again from their last pellet grill per Max. WiFi , upgraded controller, and shelving....

https://amazingribs.com/ratings-revi...-pellet-grill/

$700 at the website, but the Wal-Mart links says $800.

https://www.cuisinart.com/shopping/o...lets/cgwm-080/

Comment

The center grill station, slide open to access the fire, causes uneven temperatures. Hard to keep clean. How about foil lining the drip try? I think not if you are going to use the sear station.

Comment

I'm skeptical of this type of sear zone design. They usually only sear over a small space. Lots of capacity, but I liked the cast iron griddle and charcoal tray that came with their Woodcreek.

Comment

• dubob
          dubob commented
          Editing a comment
          I know some folks like to sear on the same grill they smoke on, but I prefer to use the sear box that came with my CC Woodwind or on a MED HOT skillet in butter. But as strictly a smoker, it looks interesting. But I wouldn't trade my Woodwind for it.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      Rubs Promo