Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Silverbac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• au4stree
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee, where exactly do you recommend wood chips? i cant envision where you describe on the grill. Maybe I'm slow today.

• DrJimmy2112
    replied
    Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    commented on 's reply
    I have ordered as well. Hope to have photos soon. I have been very impressed with the cooker so far. Plus the support is wonderful.

• BruceB
    replied
    Welcome to the jungle! I've had my Silverbac for a year now, and couldn't be happier with it. It was one of the closeout sale of the original Silverbacs with single mode controller, so I opted to buy the wireless controller upgrade when it was offered back in the spring. They have finally started shipping, and mine is somewhere enroute.

Leave a comment:

• radiodome21
    replied
    So of course after telling you I passed on it after talking with my wife last weekend we ended up buying the 3 piece kitchen set which is currently en route. Can’t wait for it. We redid our backyard last year but there’s still some stuff to be done. This will help. Won’t fix the Cubs though, but will help with coping.

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Huskee your review played a big part in this decision.

• Rob Johnston
    replied
    Congrats! I have had mine a few months now and love it!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    I cover my drip tray in foil too, smart! If you ever want to boost your smoke flavor, you can put a couple small chunks of wood, or handfulls of chips, under the drip tray on the diffuser in those triangle spaces.

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    First cook in the books. Just some thighs with sauce. Very pleased so far. Will do a whole chicken tomorrow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_150740.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	221.0 KB
ID:	1073699

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    commented on 's reply
    glitchy yes. I cook from Friday to Sunday. Sometimes during the week but not often. Been that way for years.

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    DavidNorcross That’s not a concept I understand, how does that work? You take turns with cooking duties?

• DavidNorcross
    commented on 's reply
    Ha...nope. The wife already had plans for dinner. Tonight is my turn and tomorrow night too!

• DavidNorcross
    commented on 's reply
    Yes it is and it will be coming soon I hope..

• glitchy
    replied
    The burn in is done but you’re waiting till tomorrow to cook something? What do you eat dinner at 3:00 PM and already pass it?

Leave a comment:

• Soonerpop
    replied
    I’m jealous. Want a Grilla, but have to add to the patio first. Then watch out!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here