Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Silverbac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbqLuv
    replied
    The Wonderful World of Pellet Grilling,
    It is not a Traeger, but it is a pellet grill, you done good.
    Looking forward to your future cooks and posts.

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    commented on 's reply
    She was a gold sex link. I lost her this week. Sad times....she was a good one.

• jfmorris
    replied
    I think that you could easily put the SNS Kamado into one of those "built in" sections and the same for the Silverbac. Not so sure about the FTG600. It might fit with the legs and side tables removed...

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    replied
    That's great, David, those Grilla's are gaining quite a reputation.

And you're right about time saving. I've been ramping up my exercise routine while also continuing with our last bathroom remodel and it leaves me pretty whipped at the end of the day. A couple of days ago I was just tuckered out, but since my wife is still working I take the responsibility of meals (among other duties as assigned). Man, I just did not have the gas to "cook", but what I did have was some some whole chicken breasts, a bag of salad, and my 'ol Traeger. That was a pretty easy and actually pretty dang good dinner. I took today off and I'm doing a pork butt in the LSG, but I'll never part with my trusty 'ol pellet pooper.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Sweetness! Is that a Rhode Island Red??

Leave a comment:

• jlazar
    replied
    My brother bought a Silverbac and loves it. Please let us know what options you added and whether you think the options are worth getting.

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    commented on 's reply
    MCS is a terrible disease....

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    The revamp is probably going to be my own setup. Grilla has launched a line of outdoor kitchen offerings that caught my eye during this whole process.

Leave a comment:

• radiodome21
    replied
    Is the revamp related to the Silverbac or the outdoor kitchen?

I briefly toyed with get one of their cabinets for my backyard but I didn’t really need it nor want to deal with another furniture cover.

Leave a comment:

• jfmorris
    replied
    DavidNorcross are we talking a revamp of your outdoor setup, or revamp of Grilla's offerings? Surely you are not tossing the FTG600 or SNSK aside already?

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    started a topic New Silverbac

New Silverbac

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_150674.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	1073200
    Posted about a month ago that I made the decision to venture back into the pellet world. For me it was a matter of time and convenience that sent me down this path.

After an exhaustive search and of course using this place as my primary reference. As always this group is a huge help. I narrowed down to Camp Chef Woodwind and the Grilla Grills Silverbac. I chose the Grilla because of the size of the company, their support in the early stages and overwhelming reviews on this site and everywhere else. I believe this company is going to be making some real moves in this space very soon.

The assembly was great and the quality did not disappoint so far. The written directions were a little rough but that was probably me and my lack of patience.

Initial burn in has been completed and tomorrow wi be some thighs as the maiden voyage.

I will drop a teaser. There is a revamp coming soon. In case you have not heard Grilla has outdoor kitchens as well as an awesome griddle in the Primate. So stay tuned.
    Last edited by DavidNorcross; August 5, 2021, 03:18 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here