Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outdoor Kitchen Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason my text didn’t post either.

we’re getting close! I had to get the kitchen builder in before the pavilion because of scheduling issues/delays but still pushing forward. I’m hoping the kitchen will be done in the next couple weeks then onto the pavilion. Getting super excited! Though I may be camping out there for a while when my wife finally kicks me out of the house!

Comment

Wow can’t wait to see this masterpiece finished !!!!’

Comment

Finally got the kitchen portion done! The guys are getting started on the pavilion columns now. Hoping to have it all complete within a month. Now when this wind goes away I'll feel comfortable firing it up! Very tense moving the two grills down with the forklift I rented.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8830.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	858864Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8834.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	858865Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8799.JPG
Views:	326
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	858866

Comment

Shaping up now. Looking forward to the next update. Envy for sure.

Comment

Wow that is looking great.

Comment

All of a sudden I'm not sure that I like my life anymore. Holy Moses, all of my dreams are coming true - at your house.

Comment

Such a great looking kitchen! I can't wait to see what it will look like with the pavilion

Comment

Thank you kind sirs! A lot of consideration and advice (and MCS) came straight from here. Much thanks to the entire forum.

Comment

Daaaaaaaaang!!!!! You are even giving Guy Fieri’s outdoor kitchen area a run for his money!

that is a sweet setup!

Comment

Name:	722B51E0-0BF0-4BBC-BD35-00576B8E92E2.jpeg
Views:	237
Size:	209.9 KB
ID:	997143Click image for larger version

Name:	506A67FD-8565-4E53-8D96-DB846A806C62.jpeg
Views:	232
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	997144 We’re almost there! A few more items left to come in due to shipping delays. Also I am hesitant to take covers off with spring showers imminent. I couldn’t help but fire up the LSG for my first attempt at pastrami though.

please forgive the mess as we’re still technically under construction. Fan, finish/touch up painting, audio/visual all coming in the next two weeks.

Comment

• CaptainMike
                        CaptainMike commented
                        Editing a comment
                        OH HELL YEAH!!!!

Well it’s finally finished! I’ve officially moved my permanent residence out here. Today is bacon and ribs!

Name:	92BB1726-44D0-4E6B-BC98-DE9017A62C17.jpeg
Views:	230
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	1006718Click image for larger version

Name:	37893D93-3685-400D-8E21-9A6268A259F3.jpeg
Views:	217
Size:	222.3 KB
ID:	1006719Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	1006720

Comment

• JakeT
                        JakeT commented
                        Editing a comment
                        barelfly thank you!

• rickgregory
                        rickgregory commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I don't like this.... becuase it's not mine. Beautiful.

• Troutman
                        Troutman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        My gosh, can you adopt me? I even like the swimming pool.

What a project! It came together beautifully. Congrats and enjoy!

Did you pass on a gas-fired flat top griddle?

Kathryn
                      Last edited by fzxdoc; March 22, 2021, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• JakeT
                        JakeT commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks Kathryn!

I ended up settling on a griddle insert in the gasser. It spans two of the three burners, leaving the infrared burner open for high heat searing. Somewhat of a happy medium.

• fzxdoc
                        fzxdoc commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I did the same thing several months ago, JakeT , settling of the Steelmade griddle fpr my gasser instead of a standalone griddle. I like it a lot, especially since the 3 sides of the gasser catch a lot of the splatter. I bought the separate grease catcher for it which works well too.

Kathryn

Fantastic!

Comment

• JakeT
                        JakeT commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you!

Man, what an incredible place. You are a very lucky man. Congratulations, bud!

<edit> And I know who to hit up if I ever have to venture to the left coast...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here