Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outdoor Kitchen Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor Kitchen Build

I started the process of pool and outdoor kitchen this year. One exciting step happened last week though! I got my first of two big shipments in, the Sunterra Argentine Brasero. It is in it's temporary home until I build the pavilion, pour the pad, and build the outdoor kitchen countertops to "drop in" the grill. In the meantime I couldn't help myself and built a temporary base in the shop and fired 'er up! Such a blast to cook on!! Hopefully next week the Lonestar Grillz smoker arrives!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5390.jpg
Views:	1169
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	747053Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5391.jpg
Views:	986
Size:	129.8 KB
ID:	747054

Now that is the way to start an outdoor kitchen.. that thing up is sweet.

Comment

That's awesome!!! Got any pics of your outdoor space?

Comment

• JakeT
        JakeT commented
        Editing a comment
        Nothing of the whole space right now, still a lot of steps to get to installing the kitchen!

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope you take us along for the ride. As a builder myself I enjoy seeing what other folks are doing and the various stages of development. I get my best ideas from other people!! Also, that LSG is rising, perhaps risen, to the top of the MCS list.
        Last edited by CaptainMike; September 24, 2019, 03:01 PM.

• JakeT
        JakeT commented
        Editing a comment
        I definitely will, I poured the footing for the retaining wall last weekend and will be pouring the wall itself Saturday...I'll snap some photos!

That’s cool! Outstanding!!!

Comment

That thing is outstanding. It is going to put my little outdoor kitchen to shame, when I get home to finish it.

Comment

That’s a nice looking unit. Can’t wait to see the final pics.

Comment

That looks like a ton of fun.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Holy C#@% Great start and a Lonestar smoker. That is going to be a KITCHEN. Envy for sure.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Wow. That Sunterra and an LSG. Dude. You got it going on. 👊👊

Comment

Thank you guys! Still at least a month out from installing the cookers. Pool is awaiting plaster and equipment, I need to finish backfill, grading and concrete, then put up the pavilion, build the CMU islands, and finally drop in the grill. Pray for me that I can get it all done before the rain comes!

Comment

I am gonna own one of these when I put my kitchen in.

Comment

• JakeT
                          JakeT commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It's great. I day dreamed pretty heavily staring at the grillworks grills but just couldn't justify that big of an expense. The build quality is top notch on the Sunterra and is fairly reasonable for what you're getting. My only concern will be rust but I've been building up a pretty good seasoning and I'll keep a can of touch up spray paint on hand so i think I'll be good!

Prayers sent. But I'm also praying for another good winter. We need it.

Comment

Man, that is nice. When you get it done, make sure you invite a couple hundred of your AR brethren and sistren over to help inaugurate it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here