Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 2022 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats All !!

Comment

I'm hoping by Monday I can announce May's winners.

Comment

• BBQ Wiz
        BBQ Wiz commented
        Editing a comment
        Love that you never said "which" Monday! It will happen when it happens.

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, we’re all getting a little antsy here…..

• SmokingSteve
        SmokingSteve commented
        Editing a comment
        hey tamidw so is mine and you are correct, it would indeed. If I don't get picked, may you be the one!

Congrats everyone!

Comment

Did May's winner been anounced or did I miss something?

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes! That Panhead John fella won 1st, 2nd and third prizes! It was determined he deserved it because of all of his intelligent, important and well thought out contributions to The Pit…🙄

• RichieB
          RichieB commented
          Editing a comment
          There's that Coors Lite messing with you again.

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Announcing them very soon this morning. If you ever need to see for sure, simply look at the breadcrumb trail at the top of the page here (just under the main red menu bar) and click the main 'Great Giveaway' Monthly Sweepstakes Winners channel to scan for the month in question. Usually the winner is announced anywhere form the 7th-10th each month, this month the 11th.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here