Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

February 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to the winners !!!

Comment

Congrats, winners! Use your prizes well!

Comment

Congratulations to all Feb '21 Winners. Enjoy !

Comment

Congrats to all! A second and a first, pretty incredible. When it rains it pours. In a good way this time

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Lightning strikes twice! Congrats to all the winners!

Comment

Awesome! Congrats to the winners.

Comment

Congratulations winners. Enjoy

Comment

Now, inquiring minds want to know how Mettius plans to top his SNSGrills kettle from last month?

Comment

• jfmorris
                      jfmorris commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well, he needs to decide soon! It's been several days and he hasn't claimed his prize yet!

I am sure it won't be the SNS Kamado, as his signature shows two sizes of BGE already. Aside from that, who knows?

• ecowper
                      ecowper commented
                      Editing a comment
                      There is always a Hasty-Bake .... JUST SAYING!

Congratulations to the winners!

Comment

Hi Huskee,

I'm going to go with the MHP JNR4 please (propane).

My current arsenal includes two BGEs, (XL, Lrg) so no need for another kamodo. The SNS Kettle will replace my aging Webber. I have a KBQ for stick burning purity.

Compared to the above, I can't see myself ever using a pellet smoker, so as unlikely as any of my friends are to believe it... I'm going with a gas grill.

I've never owned one (though my folks have always had one). But of late, when I just want to sear chicken breast/thighs then finish in the oven I've been using a cast iron pan then the (indoor) kitchen oven for 25 min at 425 to finish.
                      Always makes a lot of smoke. Some days I don't feel like getting the BGE up to temp for this quick dinner item. So I guess lets see how cooking with gas works with this.

Comment

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Watch your email for some light-duty paperwork!

• FireMan
                        FireMan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good move. Congrats!

• jfmorris
                        jfmorris commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Great choice given your current arsenal of cookers! A gasser is always handy for quick cooks and keeping the smoke outside.

Congrats Everyone!

Comment

If anyone is wondering but hasn't viewed our Sweepstakes Complete Rules... here's the "how often can someone win?" summary:

Grand Winners cannot win again for 10 years.

Second & Third Prize winners are eligible for a different prize the next month. You cannot win the Second or Third Prizes more than once each, but you can win them, or the Grand also, the next month after winning.

Theoretically, a person could win all 3 prizes in 3 months' time, or every 10 years. Depends on the prize won and the odds of the independent Sweepstakes Company who randomly gives me the names giving me yours.

What we've seen so far:
                        1. VERY well known and active forum members winning ( jfmorris and Mr. Bones, and the member formerly known as "Mr.Misunderstood", for instance)
                        2. A member who joined yesterday winning (forget who and when, but it happened once)
                        3. Members who never have posted here in the forum winning, whether new or long-time (happens all the time, but who cares they pay the same $23.95/yr as forum posters)
                        4. Winners not reading my emails or logging in here to see the 'mention/tag' that they're the winner. You only legally have 5 days then we axe you and pick another. Happens many times each year.
                        5. Well known active forum members being picked as the contingent, but alas the main winner responds and they never knwo they were a contingent (I'm not gonna tell 'em!)
                        6. A member can potentially win again next month, as we've seen (by astronomical odds of course) with Mettius.

Fun stuff! One of my favorite things to head up here!

Comment

• synodog
                          synodog commented
                          Editing a comment
                          We had redraws the last two February’s too. 2019 and 2020.

• HouseHomey
                          HouseHomey commented
                          Editing a comment
                          So I think now we are all thinking we were the contingent winners. I don’t have any place for another cooker anyway. Except in my garage next to the dormant blackstone.

Wow, this is great news!! Put me down for the CyberQ controller as my selection - Thanks!!

And thanks to all of you for the congrats!!

Moroc
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Andrrr
                          Andrrr commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Congrats!

• Jared49
                          Jared49 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Congratulations! Glad to see you made it in time!!

• FireMan
                          FireMan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yup, congrats!

Congrats to the winners!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here