Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2016 Gold Medal Giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 2016 Gold Medal Giveaway!

As one of your many Pitmaster Club benefits each month you are automatically entered to win the Gold Medal Giveaway. Starting today we're announcing the Gold Medal Giveaway winners in individual threads thanks to a recommendation made by boftx. The old thread was getting pretty long in the tooth anyway.

If you missed it, we have a NEW prize this month worth $1,899! Check out the Gold Medal Giveaway link above to see what it is!

The winner also wins a case of Black Swan Barbecue sauces. For all of the details click the Gold Medal Giveaway link above.

This month's winner is sllort. You have until 7/14/2016 to review the prize list and let us know what you want. We hope to hear from you soon!

Everyone else, offer your Congrats, Boos, ShouldaBeenMes, and ShucksatMyLucks.

Gratz, sllort! (Thanks, Pit Boss for doing this.)
    Last edited by Jerod Broussard; July 9, 2016, 09:14 PM. Reason: silort to sllort

Comment

congratulations sllort!

Comment

Go! sllort!

Comment

Congrats (on your luck), Boos, ShouldaBeenMes (I'm a short timer, too... there's hope), and ShucksatMyLucks (I have a name for that RecTec and everything).
          Last edited by Potkettleblack; July 11, 2016, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Hmmm... I'm thinking there's a better than 50% chance sllort doesn't see his notification of him being this months winner.😁

I hope I'm wrong though. Congratulations sllort.👍

Comment

• Potkettleblack
                Potkettleblack commented
                Editing a comment
                Should get the email. Maybe a lurker. Though first login was last. 50-50 seems about right.

• Potkettleblack
                Potkettleblack commented
                Editing a comment
                We lost this bet Breadhead

• Breadhead
                Breadhead commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes we did but that's a good loss.👍

Congrats sllort

Comment

Congrats sllort.

Comment

Congats! and Yahoo! to sllort. I know what I will choose when it is my turn!

Comment

Congratulations sllort! We will want to see photos of your cooker and some of your cooks on it!

Comment

Way to go sllort! Share your pick with The Pit 🔥

Comment

congrats sllort! Lots of great prizes to choose from...

Comment

Congrats sllort ..... Man, if I won, I'd be all over that Backwoods Chubby. Wait, no, the PBC and knife set. Ummm, damnit, just saw the Open Range. Crap .... Well, I'd pick something if I won.

Comment

• ecowper
                            ecowper commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Jerod Broussard :-D

• FireMan
                            FireMan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ecowper, a name for you equipment? How about Ed?

• ecowper
                            ecowper commented
                            Editing a comment
                            FireMan ... My grandfather's name was Ed .... You may have just hit the nail on the head.

Congrats sllort Hope this information finds you soon!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here