Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nearly Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nearly Complete

My dream trinity is nearly complete—my Yoder 640S and Karubecue C-60 will soon be joined by my M1! It is my gift to myself as I prepare to retire early 2023.

Nice collection -- Welcome!

Comment

That's an enviable lineup!! And I have found that there's absolutely nothing that sucks about retirement.

Comment

• ofelles
        ofelles commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll 2nd that!

• Oak Smoke
        Oak Smoke commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too!

Welcome to the Pit from a fellow Virginian!

Comment

This bein yer first post yu do know what you got yerself into ya know. With the grand announcement of an impending delivery of an M1 we are goin to need pics & stuff! Congrats & welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

• tbob4
          tbob4 commented
          Editing a comment
          I second that. I want to see the whole set-up!

Congrats.

Comment

Still wondering what "retirement" is... *sigh*

Comment

• rlozinak
            rlozinak commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree, I figure I will work for the rest of my life. Not the same job, but still working

• Oak Smoke
            Oak Smoke commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s like every day is Saturday or Sunday.

• Dan Deter
            Dan Deter commented
            Editing a comment
            Considering what my Saturdays and Sundays have been like recently (working long hours on my aunt's house to get it ready to sell), I think maybe I'll skip it

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Travis is a AR member.

Comment

Hello from NW Orgon

Comment

Hello from Nebraska, Retirement is Great! All those things you were doing will not have to be put aside any more due to limited time!

Comment

You'll love the M1. I've had my m36 for the better part of a year and it rocks.

Welcome to the Pit.

Best,

Rob

Comment

Righteous combo!

Comment

Welcome fr Cincy Ohio! Enjoy a world w/o
                    Clocks!

Comment

It is here. I have the wood burning C-60, M1, and Karu 16 pizza oven on the patio, and the YS-640 on the deck. It’s going to be a busy weekend on grilling and smoking. Click image for larger version

Name:	57CE9A63-7F15-4AAD-A204-2FC6D7130A84.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	214.0 KB
ID:	1227579 Click image for larger version

Name:	7C64F437-8727-4B2E-A0F8-386A2FB4EB56.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	1227580

Comment

Very nice setup. That’s the competition cart on the Yoder, isn’t it?

Comment

• flepper
                          flepper commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It is indeed. I love how much easier it is to move around compared the regular base.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here