Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cover suggestions for M36?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cover suggestions for M36?

Hi all! I'm eagerly awaiting my new M36 and curious whether others have found good covers for it. Needs to withstand sun, heat and rain but, happily, not cold/snow. Suggestions appreciated.

Hal

I have the M1 and got the cover made by MGrills. It is high quality and has stood up to a Northeast winter with no noticeable wear. It is a heavy, thick leather (or faux leather) but soft and pliable. Easy to get on and off and the wind is not going to move this thing, it is much thicker and heavier than a typical grill cover

Comment

I have the M 36 and got the cover M Grills makes for it. The cover looks great but I’ve never actually used it.

rob

Comment

You can always have some custom made here:

Shop outdoor furniture covers to provide the utlimate protection to your Patio Furniture. Keep your tables, chairs, cushions, couches, cars, pergolas & grills protected with Covers & All USA.

Comment

I’m also going to suggest coversandall.com for a cover. Search through their site, they may have one for the M36 already, but even a custom cover isn’t going to be expensive. I have 4 covers from them and they are fantastic! My dad also has a few from them and they last. I’ve had mine for over 5 years now (two are does completely under the patio one gets half a day of sun).

hope that helps.

Comment

Thanks very much for the suggestions!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here