Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M Grills Price Increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M Grills Price Increase

Hello everyone! I wanted to jump on here and explain our recent price increase.

We have been absorbing the raw material price increase for some time, but now some raw materials are getting so out of hand its impossible for us to produce our products at the same cost. Stainless steel has gone up over 200% in recent weeks. Unfortunately, we are also running into issues of some stainless availability as well. We build a premium product and will not use cheaper materials on our products. Our products are small batch manufactured by skilled fabricators in Texas. We do not mass produce our products so this rise in material costs hits us hard. We do not have cheap labor making our products and just like everyone, we have families to support. So our prices have gone up, but you can assure you are getting the most amazing charcoal grill and stick burner on the market that will last you MANY years of cooking enjoyment.

We thank you all for your support!

I'm surprised you guys held out this long. While your product isn't on my near term radar, one of the local BBQ stores has an M1 and some of your other offerings and they scream quality. I like playing with the M1 every time I go in. Wishing y'all and the other brands that actually give a hoot about quality and price balance the absolute best in the coming years.

Comment

I understand the material cost increases. Does this mean as steel and other material prices fall, we should see MGrills’ prices fall as well?

Comment

• 70monte
        70monte commented
        Editing a comment
        The M1 is nice but not almost $5K nice. I just wish I had bought the SS version when it was still $3,800. Now it's $8K whenever they start making them again.

• Brometheus
        Brometheus commented
        Editing a comment
        FYI - The price recently went back down to $3,000. Still $700 more than what it was a few months ago.

• 70monte
        70monte commented
        Editing a comment
        I was on their site today and saw that the regular steel M1 was back down in price but still higher than before. I have not used mine in months. I probably should have sold it when the prices were very high.

Yup, even the C4 Portables went 495, holy shamoly!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here