Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bbq a Bolivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bbq a Bolivia

Sending this bad boy to Boliva. That scale is in Kilos not nambi pambi lbs. (500lbs to those numerically challenged).
    Chef in Santa Cruz Bolivia ordered it, so I built him one in 1/4" steel. Heres some other pics of pits I have been delivering locally in Buenos Aires and my new brand name btw.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ahumadora; August 29, 2020, 01:52 AM.

Is that your new logo Ahumadora ?

Comment

• Ahumadora
      Ahumadora commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. Finalized it this week.

• Dewesq55
      Dewesq55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! Good luck with the new venture.

• smokin fool
      smokin fool commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool play on words, like it.
      Yes, good luck with this

Cool cookers! Logo? Bravo!

Comment

That’s really nice,like the logo too! Good luck to u. U don’t need luck, ur work is too good to worry about luck

Comment

Beautiful cookers! Looking forward to a post covid world when you invite all us pit members to Argentina for a Que confab.

Comment

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          Mexico is less of a walk.

Looks like you off to a great start. Quality products always ensure success.
        Hope the partner thing is sorted and behind you, so your energy can be channelled where it counts.
        Nice logo Sir. I like it a lot.

Comment

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          Slowly gettin it sorted.

. Here's a vid from my Mexico location. Sorry about the quality. Fernando is a welder, not camera man. A pilot (ironically flies directly over the shop each day bought a pit yesterday)
        Attached Files

Comment

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope you charged him double! LoL! Congrats!

• Donw
          Donw commented
          Editing a comment
          Very impressive. The background sounds of a busy shop should make you happy. Glad the MX operation is progressing well for you.

Impressive

Comment

Your efforts ensure a fascinating life.

Comment

Nice stuff! Thanks for including nambi pambi pounds for me, I am numerically challenged! Ha, not really, have to convert lbs to kg at work. Sometimes even numbers that high with some folks.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Nice work! Like the logo.

Comment

A few pics from one of my shops in Argentina today. Anyone want to buy a container load of bbq pits?
                Attached Files

Comment

• ofelles
                  ofelles commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Damn!!

• fzxdoc
                  fzxdoc commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Amazing.

K.

Man, when will these be available in IL?

Comment

• Ahumadora
                  Ahumadora commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can do a deal on a 40' full of pits.

• STEbbq
                  STEbbq commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am sure. I just need to find 20 new buddies...

In theory though , if we got x number of commitments from folks here in the US, would it work on shipping a container? I wonder if we could get enough fellow Pitmasters to buy in.
                Last edited by STEbbq; August 29, 2020, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Ahumadora
                  Ahumadora commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Most of the pits I have ready here are 250 + gallons. Haven't been selling many big pits this year with covid.

• STEbbq
                  STEbbq commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ahh well. Fingers crossed for ya then!!

I like the offset variation with the firebox under the cook chamber -- more efficient. 👍

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here