Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mean while on the outskirts of Mexico city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireMan
    replied
    Fantastic! So cool seeing what yer doin!

Leave a comment:

• Ahumadora
    commented on 's reply
    I am trying to set up to have a full semi load sent to Austin TX at least. To keep the cost down just send loads at a time. Stuck in Argentina (nearly 5 months in lockdown).

• Backroadmeats
    replied
    Are these going to be available in the US ?? How far north are you sending them?? I am four hours south of Canada .

Leave a comment:

• JimLinebarger
    replied
    I was going to say that you are helping the planet by eliminating great carbon emitting creatures and thus decreasing your carbon foot print. But I don't that is going to fly. But if it does fly, cook it too.

Leave a comment:

• BFlynn
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome!!

• Ahumadora
    replied
    40 more tubes just arrived and so did my plasma. Boys gonna be busy now..
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ahumadora
    replied
    I have another 40 steel tubes arriving today to build smokers. Another mid size pit left this morning. Instructed my guy how to build the new model home smoker by whatsapp and photos this week. Slowly building up and hopefully won't be long before I am sending semi's full of pits North.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Boca del Rio MX was one of our favorite vacation places. Beautiful smoker going to a beautiful place.

Leave a comment:

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    They are put in the vehicle manually. Manuel is the one with the tan shirt.... ;-)

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Very nice work.Looking forward to seeing these in action.

Leave a comment:

• Steve R.
    replied
    Animals have the right to be recycled in the most delicious way possible. Nice work!

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Puro Huevo Sir.

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Super cool, looks very much like Bombin Up a "Bone" (B-1 Lancer), Pre-Mission...

So, given th gantry hoist, etc., what powers th cookers in an out th delivery vehicles?
    Simply Mas de que, at that certain breakover point?

Kudos fer alla yerself an yer Crew's hard work, skillz, an professionalism...

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Keepin the world clean! Love the recycler bit.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Metal on the mooooove! oink, baaaaaaaa, cluck.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here