Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Built Second Hand Smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Built Second Hand Smoker

Click image for larger version

Name:	3DDE6FEB-A84F-436E-BE95-790011A7B1C7.png
Views:	121
Size:	257.4 KB
ID:	690761 If I end up buying this, it will be my first stick burner. The guy who’s selling it says that he’s had it for one year and it’s always been kept in the garage. In the cooking compartment, it has 1.5 inch insulation on the walls and 1 inch insulation on the door. What do y’all think about this smoker for $1000?

Why is he selling it? Looks like a deal to me.. I wouldn't build it for near that price.

Comment

• chad.gibbs.3
      chad.gibbs.3 commented
      Editing a comment
      He bought it with intentions to get into smoking a lot of meat but then life happened and he never ended up using it. So he says now that he needs some extra room in his garage because it isn’t getting used. I think brand new it was around $1800.

• Craigar
      Craigar commented
      Editing a comment
      I would definitely kick the tires on that one.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here