Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enjoyed this Hillbilly, first brisky on a new offset...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoyed this Hillbilly, first brisky on a new offset...

Do try an keep it simple, y'all...

Top of the line CharBroil offset, big enough to hold 1/2 brisket and trimmings.

Comment

Great vid!!!!
      Very thoughtful gift from your wife n kidz, mine got my ulcer bleedin again....kidding.
      When you took that first bite of that brisket I damn near bit my own tongue.
      Happy cooking on that new rig.

Comment

Wife and Kids gifted you a smoker to cook them some food.
        WIN-WIN.

Comment

Good job Mr. Bones. Very nice present from your wife and kids. A lot of love thrown your way. I like how you said a few times how grateful you are. Amen brother. Nothin better than family. Cheers.

Comment

Looks great and you hit brisket nirvana. The brisket is made with love for your family on a cooker your family knows you would love. Win-win all around, good job Mr. Bones not only on the cook but having a special family.

Comment

Just fer Th Record, this was a vidya gleaned from YouTube, an not my own works, just a fellow Hillbilly...

I don't have me no wife, developed an allergic reaction to em, back round 1985...

Point definitely was: if ya can cook, th cooker don't make much difference.

Comment

Haha - so funny all the folks thinking this was @Mr. Bones....

Comment

• grantgallagher
                  grantgallagher commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Proves it aint skin color….just facial hair

• Panhead John
                  Panhead John commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I had the same thing ready to post and changed my mind Jim….I was gonna see how long it would go on. 😂
                  Last edited by Panhead John; June 26, 2021, 05:19 PM.

• jfmorris
                  jfmorris commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Panhead John so sorry to spoil the fun...

Since we have a lot of gullible folks here……

ACTUAL UNTOUCHED PHOTO OF ME BEFORE MY LAST BRISKET COOK

Attached Files

Comment

• grantgallagher
                  grantgallagher commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Youd think with that smile your household appliances would fix themselves

• Stuey1515
                  Stuey1515 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When did you get your teeth fixed PJ?

Mr. Bones did you get that 4K offset yet?

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  nope
                  did txt back an forth, a bit...

It jus Went Dark, this AM...

Howdy Mr. Bones
                Been a while.

is that a Weber offset❓
                best regards,
                Jim

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So Very Good to hear from ya!

Please, don't be a Stranger, round these parts; My door is always open to ya, Brother.

Nope, not a Weber, but it jus posed th question: what if Weber had ever made a porcelain coated kinda offset...???coulda been kinda kewl, no???

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here