Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you are a member you must log in now. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enjoyed this Hillbilly, first brisky on a new offset...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoyed this Hillbilly, first brisky on a new offset...

Do try an keep it simple, y'all...

Top of the line CharBroil offset, big enough to hold 1/2 brisket and trimmings.

Comment

Great vid!!!!
      Very thoughtful gift from your wife n kidz, mine got my ulcer bleedin again....kidding.
      When you took that first bite of that brisket I damn near bit my own tongue.
      Happy cooking on that new rig.

Comment

Wife and Kids gifted you a smoker to cook them some food.
        WIN-WIN.

Comment

Good job Mr. Bones. Very nice present from your wife and kids. A lot of love thrown your way. I like how you said a few times how grateful you are. Amen brother. Nothin better than family. Cheers.

Comment

Looks great and you hit brisket nirvana. The brisket is made with love for your family on a cooker your family knows you would love. Win-win all around, good job Mr. Bones not only on the cook but having a special family.

Comment

Just fer Th Record, this was a vidya gleaned from YouTube, an not my own works, just a fellow Hillbilly...

I don't have me no wife, developed an allergic reaction to em, back round 1985...

Point definitely was: if ya can cook, th cooker don't make much difference.

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
                ComfortablyNumb commented
                Editing a comment
                I was going to say something, but you gave smokin' fool a like, so I reconsidered thinking you were going to have some fun with it.

Haha - so funny all the folks thinking this was @Mr. Bones....

Comment

• grantgallagher
                grantgallagher commented
                Editing a comment
                Proves it aint skin color….just facial hair

• Panhead John
                Panhead John commented
                Editing a comment
                I had the same thing ready to post and changed my mind Jim….I was gonna see how long it would go on. 😂
                Last edited by Panhead John; June 26, 2021, 05:19 PM.

• jfmorris
                jfmorris commented
                Editing a comment
                Panhead John so sorry to spoil the fun...

Since we have a lot of gullible folks here……

ACTUAL UNTOUCHED PHOTO OF ME BEFORE MY LAST BRISKET COOK

Attached Files

Comment

• grantgallagher
                grantgallagher commented
                Editing a comment
                Youd think with that smile your household appliances would fix themselves

• ComfortablyNumb
                ComfortablyNumb commented
                Editing a comment
                grantgallagher Or have enough money to have it done by someone who knows what they are doing.

• Stuey1515
                Stuey1515 commented
                Editing a comment
                When did you get your teeth fixed PJ?

Mr. Bones did you get that 4K offset yet?

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                nope
                did txt back an forth, a bit...

It jus Went Dark, this AM...

Howdy Mr. Bones
              Been a while.

is that a Weber offset❓
              best regards,
              Jim

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                So Very Good to hear from ya!

Please, don't be a Stranger, round these parts; My door is always open to ya, Brother.

Nope, not a Weber, but it jus posed th question: what if Weber had ever made a porcelain coated kinda offset...???coulda been kinda kewl, no???

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes

Spotlight

These are not paid ads, they are a curated selection of products we love.

All of the products below have been tested and are highly recommended. Click here to read more about our review process.

Use Our Links To Help Keep Us Alive

Many merchants pay us a small referral fee when you click our “buy now” links. This has zero impact on the price you pay but helps support the site.

Bring The Heat With Broil King Signet’s Dual Tube Burners

3 burner gas grill

The Broil King Signet 320 is a modestly priced, 3-burner gas grill that packs a lot of value and power under the hood including dual-tube burners that are able to achieve high, searing temps that rival most comparatively priced gas grills. Click here to read our complete review.

Groundbreaking Hybrid Thermometer!

Thermapen One Instant Read Thermometer

The FireBoard Spark is a hybrid combining instant-read capability, a cabled temperature probe, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi connectivity. Couple that with high standards of design and workmanship and it’s a “must own.” Click here to read our comprehensive Platinum Medal review.

Our Favorite Backyard Smoker

The amazing Karubecue is the most innovative smoker in the world. At its crux is a patented firebox that burns logs above the cooking chamber and sucks heat and extremely clean blue smoke into the thermostat-controlled oven. Click here for our review of this superb smoker.

Grilla Proves That Good Things Come In Small Packages

The small 31.5″ x 29.5″ footprint of the Grilla Pellet Smoker makes it ideal for use where BBQ space is limited, including on a condo patio. Click here for our review on this unique smoker.