Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broken Arrow For Game Meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken Arrow For Game Meat

Anyone ever use Broken Arrow for game meat? They had some pretty nice looking selections and prices, so I ordered a variety of stuff to try out. Will let folks know how it goes, but wondered about input from the Pit, too

we got a variety of stuff, as you can see in the pic, to try out. Includes boar stew meat, boar sausage, boar rack, ground elk, ground venison, antelope filet, and quail legs.

Already thinking of a Ragu with the boar, a Frenched rack of boar, maybe spaghetti with the elk .....

Click image for larger version

Name:	42466865-E7B7-41FD-AC08-E82723AA0182.jpeg
Views:	266
Size:	329.2 KB
ID:	994364

I have used quite a bit of their wild boar meat (mostly bone in leg and shoulder roasts). One time on the venison stew meat. I have never been disappointed.

Comment

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      Great, good to know

I've gotten elk and goat from these people. https://www.elkusa.com/index.html

Comment

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      Their Elk Meat gift pack looked pretty good

Curious how old their wild boar is at slaughter.

Comment

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure. Would be nice to know, though

• Backroadmeats
      Backroadmeats commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't be very old or it would stink.

Looked at their site a few times, so I will be interested in your opinion.

Comment

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      I shall definitely post about my experience. I thought the prices were reasonable.

post a link PLZ
    happy grilling to you.

Comment

bbqLuv here’s the link .... and anyone else interested

Purchase Venison, Antelope, and Wild Boar online. Your online source for free-range, all-natural, truly wild game meats.

Comment

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        Big Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here