Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My friend's order from Creekstone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend's order from Creekstone...

I turned my work friend Mike on to Creekstone, and he's been ordering fairly regularly. So he ordered some of those beef ribs that are on sale... and he got a HUGE brisket instead!

One call and a couple photos later, his ribs are on the way, and he gets to keep what looks like a 20+ pounder.

And guess who he is giving it to? If you said, "Is it you, Mosca?" You would be correct!

I'm going to cook it up for the gang here at work. I mean, what the hell are just Mrs and I going to do with it? That's what I would do if I made a brisket at home.

Now that's a friend!

Comment

Yowzer!

Comment

Score!!!!

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

Great news. I like to think I too would be that generous, however I know I would also have measured all my cookers to make sure the brisket wouldn’t fit on them before being this generous.🙂

Comment

• Panhead John
              Panhead John commented
              Editing a comment
              Don’t matter to me if they fit, I’d cut it in half. 🤗

the size of the brisket they sent me was really crazy. I genuinely only was looking for 12-14 lbs since I'm only feeding 6 people.

Comment

It's called karma coming back around. When Creekstone screwed up my order, and compensated by sending me 8 ribeyes, I seeded my workplace by passing some out, and created three new customers for them. So now I reap the benefits!

I was thinking about waiting until spring to cook it. But I'm off next week, no reason to wait.

Comment

What a score!!!

Better git that feller summat nice fer Christmas!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4923.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	954136Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4924.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	954137 Utensils for scale.

Comment

• Jfrosty27
                    Jfrosty27 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Is that a half cow? 🤣😂

• Mosca
                    Mosca commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Jfrosty27 It sure looks like one, doesn’t it?

• SheilaAnn
                    SheilaAnn commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Holy quarter cow, Batman!

And all I ever get is Oscar Meyer on a bun.
                  Free is a very good price!

Comment

Nice! I recently got a couple prime Double R ranch briskets for 20% off from SRF. They were supposed to be around 12# and they were both around 18.5#.

Comment

Just another photo. I've had one other brisket that was almost as big. I'm guessing this one is about 21 pounds.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201212_084825.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	954564

Comment

That thing is a beast!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here