Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Wisconsin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Wisconsin!

Good snowy morning from WI! My name is Laura and I am a stay at home mom of a crazy/adventurous/wild 2 year old! I LOVE to cook, bake, and started grilling/smoking on my Weber about a year or so ago! I am very excited to be a member of the Pitmaster club, thanks to my dear friend Richard Chrz! I would have never known about this page. Let the smoke start rollin!

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Great avatar! Is that the missus with ya?

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Laura.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

lkendhammer Welcome to the Pit! Happy to see y0ur name and face appear, I look forward to seeing your cooks. You’ve landed at the best World Wide Web location for cooking, out there.

Last edited by Richard Chrz; January 24, 2021, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Uh oh. You know Richard.? Do you know what he did to a steak once upon a time?
                      Actually, we are very glad to have you among us. It will be so cool seeing you grow in your cooking acumen & your 2 yr old enjoying the results of your efforts. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

• Richard Chrz
                        Richard Chrz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Panhead John Lol I am open to that! I laugh at myself everyday, let’s create more laughter!

• FireMan
                        FireMan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Panhead John , I hesitated at rubbin it in on Ol’ Richard there, but since we have his blessing...
                        We are about improvements!
                        Last edited by FireMan; January 24, 2021, 12:46 PM.

• Richard Chrz
                        Richard Chrz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If you don’t, shame on you!

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Middleton, WI

Comment

• FireMan
                          FireMan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I don’t know how long you’ve been usin that avatar, but that is in my top 5. Brings joy every time I see it.

• RustyHaines
                          RustyHaines commented
                          Editing a comment
                          A few months now. Acknowledging my Appalachia heritage, FireMan always glad to spread some joy. I start singing the "food around the corner" song every time I see it. And then I cannot get it out of my head for at least an hour . . . . . of course there is plenty of room in there for it to rattle around for a spell.

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here