Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you are a member you must log in now. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Wisconsin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RustyHaines
    commented on 's reply
    A few months now. Acknowledging my Appalachia heritage, FireMan always glad to spread some joy. I start singing the "food around the corner" song every time I see it. And then I cannot get it out of my head for at least an hour . . . . . of course there is plenty of room in there for it to rattle around for a spell.

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ... That Richard fellow you mention is a pretty good guy (except for an annoying tendency to set every bar in sight impossibly high ... and a desperate need to buy a vowel ).

Leave a comment:

• Soonerpop
    commented on 's reply
    Whooh! And what is up with that plate? Never seen anything like that OR the steak.

• Soonerpop
    replied
    Welcome from north Texas. Enjoy the Pit.

Leave a comment:

• mcook2201
    replied
    Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Leave a comment:

• jharner
    replied
    Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ

Leave a comment:

• DrJimmy2112
    replied
    Welcome fellow Wisconsinite!

Leave a comment:

• Blues1
    replied
    Welcome from South Carolina!

Leave a comment:

• Andrrr
    replied
    Welcome! I hope your being here gives the Packers what they need to turn this $#!+ show around!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Any friend of Richard would automatically be Family, way I sees it, in my eyes...
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; January 24, 2021, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SullysSassySauce
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from Eau Claire, WI. Enjoy learning from everyone and creating delicious food.

Leave a comment:

• Stuey1515
    commented on 's reply
    Lol, I was about to have breakfast, maybe later

• Stuey1515
    replied
    Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    If you don’t, shame on you!

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    I still think of a snail trying to slither off of the plate.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes

Spotlight

These are not paid ads, they are a curated selection of products we love.

All of the products below have been tested and are highly recommended. Click here to read more about our review process.

Use Our Links To Help Keep Us Alive

Many merchants pay us a small referral fee when you click our “buy now” links. This has zero impact on the price you pay but helps support the site.

Grilla Proves That Good Things Come In Small Packages

The small 31.5″ x 29.5″ footprint of the Grilla Pellet Smoker makes it ideal for use where BBQ space is limited, including on a condo patio. Click here for our review on this unique smoker.

The Good-One Is A Superb Grill And A Superb Smoker All In One

The Good-One Open Range is dramatically different from a traditional offset smoker, placing the heat source behind and under the smokebox instead of off to the side. Click here to read our complete review.

The Efficiency Of A Kamado Plus The Flexibility Of The Slow ‘N Sear Insert

kamado grill
Built around SnS Grill’s patented Slow ‘N Sear charcoal kettle accessory, this 22-inch kamado is a premium ceramic grill that brings true 2-zone cooking to a kamado. Click here for our article on this exciting cooker.

The Cool Kettle With The Hinged Hood We Always Wanted

It’s hard to beat a Weber kettle, but Napoleon holds its own and adds some unique features to make their 22″ Pro Cart a great alternative! Click here for more about what makes this grill special.