Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Nor Cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Nor Cal

While I have been grilling on a gas grill for years, I just ordered my first pellet grill, a Weber SmokeFire. One thing I would like to do on it is to make jerky. I am looking at various racks to purchase. But, I have become a bit confused. You have your stainless steel racks, steel racks coated with a non-stick surface, you have simple bar rack and expanded steel grates. Does anyone have any suggestions on which would work best?

Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas! Sorry, but I can’t help with the jerky rack.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the Delta. People with experience regarding your question will chime in soon I'm sure

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome to the pit

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ... good luck with the jerky.

Comment

Welcome from Chico, Ca

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from SoCal.

As for the jerky? I’m not help. LOL Perhaps frog mats might be worth a look.
                      BUT regardless...I would ask this in one of the "Food" or "Cooker" channels because you’re much more likely to get help with that. Not everyone checks the "Introduce Yourself" channel, but almost everyone hits up the various Food & Equipment channels.

Comment

Welcome from TN. +1 on what surfdog said about the racks. Please make sure to post pics of the SmokeFire when you get it - maybe I can tell my wife "See, that guy got one and he looks happy. Don't you want me to be happy???" Probably won't work, but what the heck.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Doug. Sorry, but I can't help.

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visitinghttps://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Great Giveaway Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Keep the smoke rollin’

Spinaker

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts. Can't assist you on the question. Surely many will.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here